Hibs v Dundee

20 hours ago, ScottyDee1893 said:

If Hibs have given us the full 3 sections then I make that to be around 1350 tickets. Not many available left so looks like we're taking a decent support down. Hopefully shift quite a few more before Saturday.

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

Well done lads. 

22 hours ago, ScottyDee1893 said:

If Hibs have given us the full 3 sections then I make that to be around 1350 tickets. Not many available left so looks like we're taking a decent support down. Hopefully shift quite a few more before Saturday.

I’m trying to buy tickets now but it’s going so slow.  All the free tickets in the latest section released (section immediately behind the goal) are towards the main stand side.  I wonder if they’ve only released half this section so far?  Either way it should be a good support.  

52 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Hopefully our stadium announcer plays the entire The Smiths debut album pre-match since it’s the 40th anniversary this week of the album being released. 

Outstanding idea.  I’m going to see The Smiths Ltd in Dundee on Saturday evening pretty much as soon as I get back into Dundee so it’s going to be a busy day for an old man like me.

If I knew how to give you a standing ovation GIF I would.  Perhaps @This Charming Man or @Bigmouth Strikes Again could oblige.  Thank you.

1 hour ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Hopefully our stadium announcer plays the entire The Smiths debut album pre-match since it’s the 40th anniversary this week of the album being released. 

200w(1).gif.3263f4d3bb7e408bc8e10fdde8cab9ce.gif

Somebody would probably complain about it, a couple of minutes in though, unfortunately.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Shadow Play said:

Outstanding idea.  I’m going to see The Smiths Ltd in Dundee on Saturday evening pretty much as soon as I get back into Dundee so it’s going to be a busy day for an old man like me.

If I knew how to give you a standing ovation GIF I would.  Perhaps @This Charming Man or @Bigmouth Strikes Again could oblige.  Thank you.

Dundee will ‘reel around the fountain’ if they win on Saturday while we Hibs fans say ‘I know it’s over’ in the push for a European spot. 

Spoiler

IMG_8574.gif.a029285b24860abdd29355538244cae0.gif

10 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

I "may" be showing my age here, but I saw them play at (what was then) The Caley Palais - now that Wetherspoons hole in Lothian Road  in support of the album.

I genuinely had some flowers in my back pocket thinking I was some Gilmerton Steven Morrissey.

Great gig, Marr is still one of my all time guitar heroes - cool as f**k.

bbc glastonbury 2019 GIF by Glastonbury Festival

Gutted I won't be travelling to the fine land of Leith. Quite frankly my favourite fixture away from the hallowed turf of Dens. 

This game comes with a bit of bite given the top 6 contest but one thing is for sure, our bond will never be broken. 

Love you all x

3 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

The amount of Smiths fans on P&B gives me hope that society isn't well and truly fcked. Kudos guys 👏

And when you're dancing and laughing

And finally living

Hear my voice in your head

And think of me kindly............

dundeevhibs1974.thumb.jpg.8c4861bb9243fd704c4590972499aa55.jpg