Important science

A groundbreaking study has identified that IQ is negatively correlated with penile length. The study shows that the higher your IQ, the smaller your penis.

https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-3816362/v1

Enjoy that the study was co-authored by Cuntong Wang. It hasn’t been peer reviewed (yet) so there remains hope for the modestly endowed boffins.

Which P&Bers are highly intelligent with a teeny weeny and who is a drooling moron with a massive schlong?

Also, who asked for this research? What possible applications could it have? Strange stuff.

Edited by ICTChris

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

A groundbreaking study has identified that IQ is negatively correlated with penile length. The study shows that the higher your IQ, the smaller your penis.

https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-3816362/v1

Enjoy that the study was co-authored by Cuntong Wang. The study hasn’t been peer reviewed (yet) so there remains hope for the modestly endowed boffins.

Which P&Bers are highly intelligent with a teeny weeny and who is a drooling moron with a massive schlong?

Also, who asked for this study? What possible applications could it have? Strange stuff.

I keep winning the pub quiz but I'm banned from wearing shorts in the pub... 

3 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Interesting that they only looked at flaccid length. Erect data were available.

Factors Influencing the Level of Erect Penis in Men: A Comprehensive Analysis of the 'shower v grower' paradox

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

Factors Influencing the Level of Erect Penis in Men: A Comprehensive Analysis of the 'shower v grower' paradox

The angle of the dangle = the heat of the meat x the sag of the sack

In a flaccid state, controlling for consistent girth, penile length negatively correlates with IQ (P < 0.001). 

Thats Bad Homer GIF - Thats Bad Bad Homer - Discover & Share GIFs

However, in the fully erect state, the correlation between penile length and IQ reverses: a longer erect length corresponds to a higher IQ when girth is constant (P < 0.001) (see Table 3 Models 2 and 3, and Table 4 Models 2 and 3). A comparison of standardized coefficients (Table 4 Model 3) indicates that the regression coefficient for erect penile length (0.07) is lower than the absolute value for flaccid length (-0.08, P < 0.001), suggesting a stronger correlation between flaccid length and IQ.

Thats Good Simpsons GIF - Thats Good Simpsons Good - Discover & Share GIFs

31 minutes ago, Dan Steele said:

Whole load of alarms going off when this phrase appears, though : interethnic comparison.

It seems that the study was done using data collected by some rather notorious figures, including this guy

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Lynn

22 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

I’m very intelligent and all the girls I’ve slept with say the big ones hurt anyway 

A woman once said to me "Who do you think you'll satisfy with that wee thing? I said me."

Edited by Sergeant Wilson