Killie v Aberdeen, 24/02/2024

33 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

In life nothing is certain, except death, taxes, and McInnes winning when Killie play Aberdeen. 

I mean, we are shite, but let's settle down a wee bit. Even Anthony Stewart scored FFS.

image.png.05f5625c8837ae988240ea0424afe92b.png

image.png.e4ff24d3be265c07aaa7a592cbf0c88c.png

Edited by O_Kahn

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Well I’m presuming he doesn’t need the money and he came here to try and achieve something. 

He is already coming across like he doesn’t think this team has got anything in them

I think he just wanted to give it a go, and if it doesnt work out it gives him a good story to tell.

1 hour ago, Arnie said:

No complaints today we were bullied all over the park 

Being bullied makes it sound like it was all about desire and physicality, but it's worth remembering you were also fucking terrible with the ball.

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think he just wanted to give it a go, and if it doesnt work out it gives him a good story to tell.

I don’t think that’s really true. I do, however, think the lack of jeopardy to his career could lead him to give up on the team pretty quickly. Some of the post match language today isn’t great. 

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Hate to be pedantic JG, but would one round be classed as "a lot further"?

Two games is a lot more than no games...

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

I don’t think that’s really true. I do, however, think the lack of jeopardy to his career could lead him to give up on the team pretty quickly. Some of the post match language today isn’t great. 

I still find it refreshing having a manager who doesn't treat the fans like idiots when speaking to the press - it's been a while.

He's being very open about what we're lacking, and given no amount of man management with turn Polvara or Barron into a nasty c**t of a midfielder, I'd be surprised if he wasn't really keen to get another free agent in the door ASAP.

42 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Actual footage of @DukDukGoose

0_Come-Dine-With-Me.thumb.jpg.771f8e8416572dca8b10bd7175e34092.jpg

Dear lord, what a sad little life, Killie. You ruined my night completely, so you could have the three points. But I hope now you get some lessons in grace and decorum, because you have all the grace of a reversing Billy Bowie dump truck without any tyres on.

Unimpressed Supreme Court GIF by INTO ACTION