Stranraer v Dumbarton Tuesday 5th March

2 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I heard we're looking to ditch Pix-E-Lottery, the sooner the better.

It has a real knack of just deciding not to capture key moments. Good example on Saturday was when we got a dangerous free kick on the edge of the box and it decided the halfway line was more interesting.

It’s still miles better than nothing, though, so even for a tenner, so I’m not complaining too much.

33 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I heard we're looking to ditch Pix-E-Lottery, the sooner the better.

I’ve also heard the club are looking to move on to a proper camera stream. I do wonder if they are underestimating the costs involved in such a set up when we don’t have any of the equipment already. It also involves getting volunteers on board who have the sufficient skills to operate said equipment.

I’d massively welcome it mind you, the stream is a life saver for those of us who work shifts.

Unchanged team tonight - but with Orsi and Durnan added to the bench. 

Weirdly, tonight will be my first ever experience of watching us on a stream. And I really don't know how I feel about it? More nervous than with a normal game I think.

1 minute ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I've paid for a ticket and can't access this - help me somebody as I'm stuck in an Eventrite doom-loop.

You really don't want to see this... 

1 minute ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I've paid for a ticket and can't access this - help me somebody as I'm stuck in an Eventrite doom-loop.

You need to make an account with the email you signed up with, if you haven’t already.

1-0 own goal Ryan Blair. Maybe best not to watch.

The stream is also weirdly jerky. Appreciate if anyone reading could pass this on.

2 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Your email that you signed up with should have a link that you follow, then on that link you click the Join Now button and the stream opens in a different window. 

Just now, Jan Vojáček said:

I'm in. The stream is quite jittery mind you, so I watched Ryan Blair put the ball into his net under absolutely no pressure there in slow motion.

Yep, it’s jittery for me, too. Shame, was looking forward to the better quality.

Just now, FifeSons said:

You need to make an account with the email you signed up with, if you haven’t already.

1-0 own goal Ryan Blair. Maybe best not to watch.

The stream is also weirdly jerky. Appreciate if anyone reading could pass this on.

Thanks....I'm in and it's probably as well I missed my favourite player's OG.