🔴🔵 The Caley v Airdrieonions 🧅🧅

• Stephen Malkmus changed the title to 🔴🔵 The Caley v Airdrieonions 🧅🧅
9 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Waiting for @TheScarf to let me know which boozer he'll be in pre-match so I can post a tweet inviting the Section B to it.

I won't make it unfortunately, I'm working.  So the Section B/Rangers fans are safe for another day.

3 hours ago, Diamonds1924 said:

Will there be a stream of the game for overseas? Inverness seem to be one of the few teams who dont do this from what I can see...

A stream would be great for our fans, especially as we have quite a lot of supporters who live away from Inverness and the Highlands.  So obviously we don't do one.

9 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Is the BBC at it saying you played Cammy Kerr at CM?

No they are bang on. Been there the last 3 or 4 games now. Was actually quite good today.

On 07/03/2024 at 17:48, Chapelhall chap said:

Missing out with weekend away and hope we get at least a point. Mental League where apart from Arbroath all the "bottom" teams are way ahead of where Cove etc were last season at this stage. Todororov to have a good day. 

Glad to hear we got a point to keep me fairly content and Arbroath lose. 

An utterly dreadful game of football where neither team deserved to win, so the 0-0 was about right!

Given the performance and our away record, as well as other results today, that could be a cracking point for us.

As much as it was a poor performance from us - one of the poorest in a long time - it’s hard to be too critical of the players given everything they’ve put in with the fixture pileup in recent weeks!

Hoping we can put Arbroath to the sword next week and keep everyone below us at arm’s length!

I thought last week's draw was a poor result (albeit QP have definitely improved) but I think this week's was a good point. Gained on Arbroath and Dunfermline and didn't lose ground on anyone else. Plus off the back of a busy schedule I think it's a lot to expect the players to put in a great performance. I think today was a case of don't lose, keep ICT at arm's length and move onto next week. I thought if we got 8 points from the run of QP, Dunfermline, ICT and Arbroath that would be a great return and we have a chance to get that next week.

Much like @Diamonds are ForeverI thought 8 points would be great and we're on course for that albiet not taking the Arbroath game for granted. Had today as "must not lose" and we did that so happy with the result. Big worry must be the keeper situation for the rest of the season, Rae probaly the worst player to lose although hopefully a loan keeper can be brought in for the rest of the season.