The race for Europe Kilmarnock v St Mirren 16/03/2024

18 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Won’t be back until next season. I personally worry that he won’t be back for us at all. He looked so fit and ready to go as well.

This might sound daft as I’m sure his hamstring was going to ping anyway at some stage however I think the OG attributed to the injury. He scored the OG and then his next real touch on the ball was a bad one, he overstretched to recover and the rest is history.  Great player though.

Exactly the reason that I was happy Killie took a punt on Magennis in the summer when a lot of St. Mirren fans were lamenting us not being in for him. He's a huge injury risk and it just seems like he's always going to be.

Based on ability alone, he'd be nowhere close to playing in the SPFL still.

19 minutes ago, Wee Jock Poopong McPlop said:

Plastic mud. Looking forward to seeing this. 

I’m old enough to remember the real thing. In fact, this photo perfectly sums up my mood, when Olusanya’s winner hit the roof of the net against the ex-famous. 😜

75ABC7A2-748F-4CA5-B3E6-C90AB811BFD4.jpeg

27 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I’m old enough to remember the real thing. In fact, this photo perfectly sums up my mood, when Olusanya’s winner hit the roof of the net against the ex-famous. 😜

75ABC7A2-748F-4CA5-B3E6-C90AB811BFD4.jpeg

And you can tell by the positioning of Mr. Gray’s hands exactly what song is being sung there. 
If Olusanya does the same again I will definitely be thinking that’s neat, that’s neat, that’s neat, that’s neat. 👍

Wouldn't be too devastated with a draw here, given that St.Mirren have a tougher next 3 games on paper.

More of a 'don't lose this one Killie'.

(Clearly a win for either side would be a massive boost in the race for 4th).

9 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

And you can tell by the positioning of Mr. Gray’s hands exactly what song is being sung there.
If Olusanya does the same again I will definitely be thinking that’s neat, that’s neat, that’s neat, that’s neat. 👍

What song is that?

21 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

If it keeps raining like this for a day or two I expect the park to be pretty muddy on Saturday.

Should suit the Paisley hammerthrowers.

I remember a game against Killie at Love Street in the early 80's and the pitch was in some nick due to rain. Alex Beckett kicked a puddle into the face of a Killie player and got away with it.

34 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I remember a game against Killie at Love Street in the early 80's and the pitch was in some nick due to rain. Alex Beckett kicked a puddle into the face of a Killie player and got away with it.

while trying to take a corner at the corner of the pitch at love st end of the north bank?

2 hours ago, houston_bud said:

That's right, that's right, that's right, that's right

That’s neat, that’s neat, that’s neat, that’s neat, nae’ legroom at your seat.

8 hours ago, Buddie Holly said:

while trying to take a corner at the corner of the pitch at love st end of the north bank?

My memory isnt that good! Did stick in my mind though.

On 13/03/2024 at 08:59, Stan Bo said:

Just seen in our last 5 games v Kilmarnock we have 1 goal. And it was a Kyle Maggenis own goal!

Due to my son game I wasnt sure I was going to be able to get to this one but all things going well then two of us will be able to get there. What will parking be like round the stadium about 20/15 to 3? Usually get the train down but that won't work out 

Probably quite busy. You can walk from Tesco or the car park at B&M in 10-15 minutes though. 

56 minutes ago, Wee Jock Poopong McPlop said:

Can any of the in the know guys tell us how much Van Veen is on weekly. 

Allegedly 4K a week, half of his wages with Groningen. Does sound a bit steep though.