The race for Europe Kilmarnock v St Mirren 16/03/2024

9 minutes ago, AW saint said:

Wtaf is our team selection about. Giving Killie 3 pts

I don't know I don't think it's too bad. Killie have a big physical striker up front for me the defence looks sold to deal with him. Midfield,  Flynn has been a great servant he will do a job. Forward line is fine while the bench has good options. I'm going for a Saints win . 

HT 0-2
Yep think we've been the better side and deserve to be comfortably ahead. First goal's a lovely corner by Kiltie, stramash, and then slammed home by Charles Dunne. His first goal for the club in his 87th appearance. 
Second goal's another lovely corner by Kiltie, from the same side, stroked home by Mandron at the back post. Bizarre defending by Killie for that one, lovely. 
Killie not done much at all, they've been rubbish. 
Think Dunne's been our best player actually, he's copped a lot of stick over the years but he's been great today and took the goal superbly. 
Keep playing like this and we will win this game comfortably. 

1 hour ago, AW saint said:

Wtaf is our team selection about. Giving Killie 3 pts

Yes, exactly my thoughts too.

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

My confidence levels have just completely plummeted having seen that line up.

What the f**k is Kwon doing on the bench? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Mine too.

Oh, maybe Robinson knows more than I do.

I think the game has been fairly even, we've just caused havoc from corner kicks.

There's been a few decent bits of play but the ref seems intent on giving a lot of pretty soft fouls. Any defender that falls over is getting a free kick.

To say Killie have been rubbish is far too kind. Absolute fucking pish, all the way from the shitebag of a keeper glued to his line, all the way up to the crumbling, less mobile Easter Island statue of Vassell. St. Mirren have completely outfought and outthought Killie, McInnes' insistence on shoehorning Joe fucking Wright into the centre of defence and having the captain being undroppable really being shown up today. 

St. Mirren surely haven't had an easier first half than that all season. Thank f**k we are safe from relegation already (I hope), that's the only scant consolation we can take after the last two weeks of steaming shite.

Edited by David Merdy's Boots

I'll not lie, this is going better than I hoped. I was expecting a close affair, with only a goal separating us at the 90. To be two goals up, one from Dunne(!) is certainly pleasant.

2 minutes ago, Fide said:

Ah well, enjoy Europe Saints. Well deserved. We appear to have reverted to type. 

Calm yourself, lots to play for yet, all this game changes is we have a slightly better chance of getting top 6.