Dunfermline Athletic -vs- Dundee United (Do we really have to edition)

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

This thread has gone in an odd direction. I've a feeling someone is speaking to themselves just up the page.

Last night's result adds a wee bit pressure on United, but pressure on the home side too not to undo last season's good work in their next few fixtures. Yet they still have a chance of the promotion play-offs too, and nothing would surprise me in this league.

Yeah weird but wonderful, who even cares!

Think I’m heading along. Can I get a ticket/pay on the night for the Norrie Stand? Actually been in there once before! Scotland v England legends match, god knows how long ago that was

Presume I will be fine wearing my rovers jacket and scarf since we all want the same thing, 3pts for the pars? 

#COYP

3 hours ago, Pride of Fife said:

Think I’m heading along. Can I get a ticket/pay on the night for the Norrie Stand? Actually been in there once before! Scotland v England legends match, god knows how long ago that was

Presume I will be fine wearing my rovers jacket and scarf since we all want the same thing, 3pts for the pars? 

#COYP

You can get a ticket for the Norrie no issue. You wear what you want. Just don't trash our toilets please.

Edited by North West
Sausage finger typing

4 hours ago, Pride of Fife said:

#COYP

You can buy paper tickets from the wee portacabin in the corner or buy online via our hideously clunky website. Won't be a big crowd in the home end I wouldn't have thought. 

7 hours ago, Pride of Fife said:

#COYP

Doesn't matter what you wear.......Sammy will hunt you down.......

Have to disagree with the few Raith fans that are on this thread hope Utd turnover the townies because imagine spending a million to win league one to just get put right back down again.

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

1 hour ago, Rover1883 said:

Have to disagree with the few Raith fans that are on this thread hope Utd turnover the townies because imagine spending a million to win league one to just get put right back down again.

That might be the most wee team post I've ever seen. 

Hating Dunfermline more than you support your own team, oaft. 

Edited by HoBNob

I can't see us winning this game under any circumstance given we cannot execute chances into goals.

It's been like that all season regarding periods of posession and then goal scoring opportunities not being converted.

Ultimately if we do go down that will have been the biggest influencing actor.

47 minutes ago, Rover1883 said:

Jesus suffering f**k - what a knob

1 hour ago, Rover1883 said:

Must try harder wee team person.

13 minutes ago, Rammit Bawdeep said:

Must try harder wee team person.

1 hour ago, da_no_1 said:

Jesus suffering f**k - what a knob

1 hour ago, HoBNob said:

That might be the most wee team post I've ever seen. 

Hating Dunfermline more than you support your own team, oaft. 

Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic Channel

Easy Day's work 

Don't want to go back down the dodgy pitch route but it has not stopped hooring it down in Dunfermline all day, and the weather forecast for tomorrow is to be just as bad, up until about 5pm. Wonder if there's any concern for the game going ahead?