Dunfermline Athletic -vs- Dundee United (Do we really have to edition)

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, The Toun Clock said:

Just back in from a walk with the dog, it's fairly mild out there and no more rain forecast for the rest of the day so I'm hoping we'll be good to go now.

Club stuck a picture of the pitch up on twitter, looks very good all things considered. Will be torn up badly by the end of the warm up no doubt.

The way I see it is the Pars must not lose or they are in real danger of a relegation they can’t afford. From a Rovers perspective the Pars are thee Derby whether they like it or not. With Failkirk coming up we both need each other. Big Derbies for all of us are beneficial. 

17 minutes ago, Stardog_champion said:

The way I see it is the Pars must not lose or they are in real danger of a relegation they can’t afford. 

I don't think getting beat tonight will define whether we get relegated tbh. 

2 hours ago, ohnononowheredidRossgo said:

Dunfermline, I know you are absolute pish but any chance you could beat them tonight. Cheers in advance.

No. 

1 hour ago, Chubbychops said:

Bene out for tonight apparently?

Yes. McPake confirmed it at the Supporter's Meeting. No idea if he is crocked (again) or just resting him. We are completely fucked without him and Kane. Would bite your hand off for a draw tonight. 

Just now, Stardog_champion said:

But it draws you closer. The Pars simply can’t afford that. ICT are right behind you. 

Why do you care so much? Genuinely? We all know what is at stake, and how poor we are. We're the ones having to watch it each week ffs. For what it's worth, I think we are better than ICT and if we finish below them, then we are play-off bound. I'll be fucking apoplectic at that but the injuries haven't helped at all. Kane getting crocked is just the cherry on the icing on top of the cake. Complete shitshow at the moment. 

1 hour ago, 101 said:

Club stuck a picture of the pitch up on twitter, looks very good all things considered. Will be torn up badly by the end of the warm up no doubt.

Seen that, looks decent but as you say it'll be cut up in no time.

1 hour ago, Chubbychops said:

Bene out for tonight apparently?

3 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

No. 

Yes. McPake confirmed it at the Supporter's Meeting. No idea if he is crocked (again) or just resting him. We are completely fucked without him and Kane. Would bite your hand off for a draw tonight. 

Huge blow if that's the case. Despite the result everything just felt a wee bit more settled and secure with Bene there last week, what happens now do we lose Hammy from the middle of the park, just impacting us all over. No chance Fisher will be ready to start.

46 minutes ago, Stardog_champion said:

The way I see it is the Pars must not lose or they are in real danger of a relegation they can’t afford. From a Rovers perspective the Pars are thee Derby whether they like it or not. With Failkirk coming up we both need each other. Big Derbies for all of us are beneficial. 

3 minutes ago, Stardog_champion said:

But it draws you closer. The Pars simply can’t afford that. ICT are right behind you. 

What a lot of pish. After tonight we play everyone else outside the top two, that are so far away from everyone else. Our games against Raith and Dundee Utd won't define our season, it's the next 7 games that will. A win would be nice tonight but a loss won't relegate us tonight. The other teams will likely have to still play Raith and Dundee Utd.

6 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

The Pars only got enough for 3 subs?

Squad will probably be as good as it has been, in terms of filling a bench etc although someones now said on here Benedictus will be missing again so that is a blow.

3 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Why do you care so much? Genuinely? We all know what is at stake, and how poor we are. We're the ones having to watch it each week ffs. For what it's worth, I think we are better than ICT and if we finish below them, then we are play-off bound. I'll be fucking apoplectic at that but the injuries haven't helped at all. Kane getting crocked is just the cherry on the icing on top of the cake. Complete shitshow at the moment. 

It’s because I care…….. not really. According to you lot we are insignificant. The reality is f**k you and Failkirk. COYR.

Just now, Stardog_champion said:

It’s because I care…….. not really. According to you lot we are insignificant. The reality is f**k you and Failkirk. COYR.

Even your own fans think you're a dick.

f**k you

1 minute ago, The Toun Clock said:

Seen that, looks decent but as you say it'll be cut up in no time.

Huge blow if that's the case. Despite the result everything just felt a wee bit more settled and secure with Bene there last week, what happens now do we lose Hammy from the middle of the park, just impacting us all over. No chance Fisher will be ready to start.

What a lot of pish. After tonight we play everyone else outside the top two, that are so far away from everyone else. Our games against Raith and Dundee Utd won't define our season, it's the next 7 games that will. A win would be nice tonight but a loss won't relegate us tonight. The other teams will likely have to still play Raith and Dundee Utd.

Aye keep telling yersel that silly days