Semi Final: Aberdeen vs Celtic

Thought Aberdeen played well. Should have had a penalty but justice was done in them getting the goal at the end.

I honestly don't have a clue what VAR is doing, or what the communication process is, or what the f**k constitutes a penalty or a handball or offside anymore. It is a fucking shambles.

And I'm saying that as a supporter of a team that just benefited from it.

What are we doing? This is killing the game.

Just now, S7C said:

Thought Aberdeen played well. Should have had a penalty but justice was done in them getting the goal at the end.

I honestly don't have a clue what VAR is doing, or what the communication process is, or what the f**k constitutes a penalty or a handball or offside anymore. It is a fucking shambles.

And I'm saying that as a supporter of a team that just benefited from it.

What are we doing? This is killing the game.

I think the ref has given a foul before CCV kicks Hoilett. The Scales handball though, looks on the line to me and that would be in the box.

23 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

He didn't try to intercept the ball. He tried to win a penalty. Correct decision was made. I'll enjoy the tears over it though.

The ball was loose - CVV wasn’t in control of it. The whole thing happened in milliseconds and Hoilett was perfectly entitled to put himself between CCV and the ball. Players put their bodies across, and in the way of, each other all the time. It’s not some p1shy space stealing micro aggression - it’s how football works.

1 minute ago, STFU_Donny said:

I think the ref has given a foul before CCV kicks Hoilett. The Scales handball though, looks on the line to me and that would be in the box.

There's no transparency. We don't have a clue what's going on. 

He pointed to the spot, and then a few seconds later indicated that it was a foul against Johnston (which is debatable as well). If it's a foul then it doesn't go to VAR. I just don't get it.

Just now, bpdon said:

The ball was loose - CVV wasn’t in control of it. The whole thing happened in milliseconds and Hoilett was perfectly entitled to put himself between CCV and the ball. Players put their bodies across, and in the way of, each other all the time. It’s not some p1shy space stealing micro aggression - it’s how football works.

CCV was clearly in control, he was about to clear it. Wake up and smell the coffee, pal. It was never ever a penalty. The Scales hand ball was a stronger shout.

Just now, LuboMoravcik said:

CCV was clearly in control, he was about to clear it. Wake up and smell the coffee, pal. It was never ever a penalty. The Scales hand ball was a stronger shout.

He can't be in control of the ball with an opponent in front of him 🤣

2 minutes ago, S7C said:

There's no transparency. We don't have a clue what's going on. 

He pointed to the spot, and then a few seconds later indicated that it was a foul against Johnston (which is debatable as well). If it's a foul then it doesn't go to VAR. I just don't get it.

Na, he points to the Celtic player lying on the deck but he took his time.