🔴🟡Thistle vs Morton🔵⚪️ 16th March 2024

2 hours ago, Ad Lib said:

Neither the minutes of the November 2022 AGM, nor the draft minutes of the January 2024 AGM, make any mention whatsoever of a hybrid pitch. You are misremembering.

As explained by others earlier, I strongly suspect that the quality of the surface is a result of the late finish to last season, and that having led to more limited works to revitalise the surface over the summer than is otherwise the norm.

Calm down fs - you the groundsmans granda or somethin?!

the full pitch was dug up and relaid in Summer 2022. 

Edited by BigMadMental

2 hours ago, BigMadMental said:

Calm down fs - you the groundsmans granda or somethin?!

the full pitch was dug up and relaid in Summer 2022. 

Can we establish if it's a hybrid pitch or no as I'm no gonna get any sleep til I find out

A battle between a team that can't score versus a team that can't keep a clean sheet....logic dictates a win for Thistle,however,we are Thistle ! ,so all bets off .

Edited by I Clavdivs

Really not sure what to expect from this. If we can’t even score against a side chucking them in for fun we should be putting Oakley out there in a wheelchair.

11 minutes ago, AMMjag said:

Anyone been sent the FirstBus code for the game today? Always seems to be pure luck on whether or not the club send this to me.

I've got mine. 🚍

Some exceptional shithousery before we even reach kick-off. Have to respect the pettiness, but will be very funny when we inevitably hear about Morton's cynicism later regardless of the result.

7 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Some exceptional shithousery before we even reach kick-off. Have to respect the pettiness, but will be very funny when we inevitably hear about Morton's cynicism later regardless of the result.

Increases the chances of a player getting an injury too if they’re sent into the boards. Pretty poor from that POV. 

Strapp will just move them anyway. 

13 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

All this means is that we're going to lose 1-0 to a goal from a Lewis Strapp throw-in.

This. Also can see hoardings getting kicked / damaged as well. Enjoy the pettiness but can see it biting us on the arse