Dundee v Whoever They're Playing This Weekend (Or maybe that should the the other way round)

4 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Sorry but why is it debatable?  The pitch was declared playable.  Are you suggesting the pitch was not playable?

Better still, are you wanting to go on record to say the match official was “under pressure from his employer”,   ignored a “massive hazard” and placed the players in danger?  A certain other poster claimed this at one point but appeared to back away from that when challenged about it.

That was kind of what Stuart Kettlewell said, who obviously saw the pitch better than us. Motherwell made an official complaint, didnt they?

My point is the uncertainty for everyone because your pitch is a disgrace isnt any good, so a quick decision to move the games would have been better?

13 minutes ago, Hendo said:

That was kind of what Stuart Kettlewell said, who obviously saw the pitch better than us. Motherwell made an official complaint, didnt they?

My point is the uncertainty for everyone because your pitch is a disgrace isnt any good, so a quick decision to move the games would have been better?

The pitch was playable. 

Why should a game be moved away from a playable pitch? 

32 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Ah ok.  It think I’m beginning to see your line of reasoning.  It appears you are saying uncertainty for everyone as to whether a match is taking place isn’t any good if your pitch “is a disgrace” and therefore a decision should be made to move the match days prior to any match day pitch inspection.  Regardless of weather the pitch passed an inspection two days prior to the day of the game.

However, if your pitch is not a disgrace but it is anticipated it will require a match day pitch inspection that’s OK and we can just ignore any uncertainty that causes.

Does that just about cover your position on this?

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Clement having a whine and a whinge about the pitch on 'stv news'.

STFU, and get your bunch of overpaid divers/hair band wearing fannies, up here, pitch is fine. 

Thank you.

Clement just pandering to the bigots fans...IF and its a very big IF they drop any points tomorrow i fully expect a media backlash about how unfair it all was that the ranjurs didn't get to play on a bowling green type pitch.

Forgiven the Dees who travelled to Dingwall, National or Mallard.

That is the question? 

Which bar is better???

You were EXTEMELY lucky that day...

3 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Funniest scenario tomorrow is for it to be level deep into stoppage time, Cantwell rounds the keeper, shoots and the ball stops on the line in a big puddle.

Penalty to Rangers?

15 minutes ago, The Master said:

Penalty to Rangers?

19 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Funniest scenario tomorrow is for it to be level deep into stoppage time, Rangers win a penalty, Tav goes low and the ball stops on the line in a big puddle.

Fixed it.

11 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

Better still, are you wanting to go on record to say the match official was “under pressure from his employer”,   ignored a “massive hazard” and placed the players in danger?  

Did I?

I still think the ref doesn't let the game go ahead if he's not under pressure to do so.

The game tonight is a guaranteed win for me. No matter the outcome I'll be happy. If Dundee lose I'll be happy, If Rangers lose I'll be happy and same if it's a draw. Great place to be in ahead of the game.