Dundee v Whoever They're Playing This Weekend (Or maybe that should the the other way round)

44 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Good to see you’re still interested in what’s happening in the top half of the league.

I'm a lover of Scottish football mate. The whole league matters, I love you all*.

*Apart from teams that identify from other countries, you can f**k off and take your bigoted shite with you.

5 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I'm a lover of Scottish football mate. The whole league matters, I love you all*.

*Apart from teams that identify from other countries, you can f**k off and take your bigoted shite with you.

Valentines Day Hug GIF by Teletubbies

23 minutes ago, The Master said:

It’s raining. 

Quite a lot of heavy looking showers on the south bank of the river today but nothing massive on the Dundee side so far...

Forecast for the afternoon is a 40% chance of moderate rain showers between now and 4pm. Still time for a banter outcome!

45 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Quite a lot of heavy looking showers on the south bank of the river today but nothing massive on the Dundee side so far...

Forecast for the afternoon is a 40% chance of moderate rain showers between now and 4pm. Still time for a banter outcome!

Biggest banter outcome would be game on and Rangers getting pumped, because no matter how that defeat came about, the tears and snotters post match meltdown would blame the pitch regardless.

Get it fucking Done Dee's!!

Tricky, ideally want both to lose, but given that's not possible I can't break with a time honoured tradition in favour of a short term thing. Dundee, you have my backing on this one. Hopefully not another 7-zip - that's all i ask.

I take it the 'We can't show games live at the same time as when there's Champions League on' pish has been chucked now?  Was it ever a thing, or am I imagining it?

24 minutes ago, wingnut said:

The Onion Bears will be out in strength for this,here’s hoping for a good result for Dundee then the meltdown will begin 

There will be lots of tears if that happens. 

33 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I take it the 'We can't show games live at the same time as when there's Champions League on' pish has been chucked now?  Was it ever a thing, or am I imagining it?

Is it not something like you can't schedule fixtures for the same time as CL fixtures but you can show it if it's had to be rescheduled like this one. That seems a daft enough reason for UEFA to have come up with it so could be right.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

AFAIK the "rule" is still enforced and national FAs are fined by UEFA for breaches. It appears that Sky pay the fine instead of the Premier League/ EFL and presumably will do so for tonight's game.

10 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

AFAIK the "rule" is still enforced and national FAs are fined by UEFA for breaches. It appears that Sky pay the fine instead of the Premier League/ EFL and presumably will do so for tonight's game.

Another fabulous money making scheme by UEFA.