Dundee v Whoever They're Playing This Weekend (Or maybe that should the the other way round)

14 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

"I just dont understand why Dundee didnt presure the woke lefty government to turn the rain machines off. Makes you wonder wha they're really hiding" - Matt Le Tissier

That statement accusing Dundee of negiligence and disrespect must come close to bringing the game into disrupte. 

Give rangers a points deduction. It's the only thing that will teach them. 

Meantime, cry more rangers. 

We are undoubtably going to come out of this badly in the end, whether it's fines or something else, but if this is the sort of reaction we can provoke then it might just be worth it.  Can the other diddy clubs all have a get together to ensure a different one of us does this every season?

That statement just asking for them to be sued for libel.  In fact there are an awful lot of journalists and others who could be a accused of similar the last few days, accusing the club of spending on the squad instead of the pitch without having any idea how much may or may not have been spent on the pitch.

Also, for the gazillionth time, what do Rangers or anyone else actually want Dundee to do to the pitch that is actually possible during the season?

I do feel for Hibs and Motherwell though as it is unfair that the fixtures are skewed.  At least they can be comfortable knowing there's not a chance we will get anything from the game anyway.

2 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Spare a thought for the imminent meltdown of the servers hosting FollowFollow….. 

😂 

FTOF

I absolutely fcuking love the absolute mayhem associated with our national game!

Unrivalled. 

IMG_8961.gif.68d8a4fa6c49209b3000abf337d3f97f.gif

Make no mistake, regardless of how what or why the other side of the city will be claiming mass (pardon the pun) conspiracy against them that the game tonight has been cancelled to help trfc too. 

4 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

I got a ban for the latter so I'm inclined to agree.

I thought yours was Belgian? Might have been someone else,thought it was quite topical with Clement not being long appointed.

Edited by gannonball

1 minute ago, stu2910 said:

We are undoubtably going to come out of this badly in the end, whether it's fines or something else, but if this is the sort of reaction we can provoke then it might just be worth it.  Can the other diddy clubs all have a get together to ensure a different one of us does this every season?

That statement just asking for them to be sued for libel.  In fact there are an awful lot of journalists and others who could be a accused of similar the last few days, accusing the club of spending on the squad instead of the pitch without having any idea how much may or may not have been spent on the pitch.

Also, for the gazillionth time, what do Rangers or anyone else actually want Dundee to do to the pitch that is actually possible during the season?

I do feel for Hibs and Motherwell though as it is unfair that the fixtures are skewed.  At least they can be comfortable knowing there's not a chance we will get anything from the game anyway.

Don't feel for us, it's funny as f**k and takes away the distraction how shite the season has been that we find ourselves in this scenario. 

Just when you thought Rangers couldn't get any more ridiculous they come out with a statement like that. An absolute seething mess, I reckon my toddler wouldn't be able to throw a strop like this. 

Maybe they'll revisit their position accusing Dundee of negligence and...'disrespect' but I suspect not. They won't be pulled up on their bullying tactics by the SPFL either as they are The Peepul.

What a fucking ridiculous state to get yourselves in.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

I thought yours was Belgian? Might have been someone else as thought it was quite topical with Clement not being long appointed.

Oh aye, that's correct in fact come to mention it mate.  Cheers.

The stickies is a sticky in that case. 

13 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

That Ranger's statement is remarkable, I come on this thread all looking forward to laughing at Dundee's repeated inability to drain a pitch, but that one read of that statement and I'm immediately on team Dundee.

Aye, it's bloody annoying - I was looking forward to laughing at Dundee, and now I find myself applauding them for what I am choosing to see as deliberate anti-Rangers trolling.

2 minutes ago, stu2910 said:

There's never any guarantee that all MD33 fixtures will be played at the same time anyway.