Dundee v Whoever They're Playing This Weekend (Or maybe that should the the other way round)

1 minute ago, Pens_Dark said:

Are you not the one that called everyone who didn't agree with your opinion bearded hipster wrestling fans? I think you should sit out of the topic of embarrassing tbh...

haha like thats going to fucking happen 😀

13 minutes ago, AJF said:

You are basing this opinion on the assumption that Dundee were not consulted about the rearranged date and disregarding the potential that they preferred the game to be rescheduled for today.

Yes.

5 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I think there was a Rangers statement at the end of that one as well.

Nick Offerman Smile GIF

The way this saga is going we’re nowhere near the end of the thread, or on our last statement 😂

5 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I think there was a Rangers statement at the end of that one as well.

Nick Offerman Smile GIF

The 2014/15 playoff final. There was a Rangers statement at the end of that one as well.

wee pattern emerging here.

50 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Just read their statement.  I think Rangers missed an opportunity to update us all on how many of their fans they have identified and banned as a result of the pyros last time they were at Dens.  After all, professionalism appears to important to Rangers.

Not forgetting this was the same game where they were an hour late for a game they advised their mutants that there was roadworks so leave early. Couldn't even manage an evening game on time. Could someone send a link to the statement where they called out their negligence, I must have missed it

Spoiler

Just now, Leith Green said:

Are all the Sportsound diddies still going to sit around and discuss the weather and how its all Dundees fault for 3 hours tonight?

Michael Stewart will no doubt spend 3 hours arguing with himself about how wet rain is.

1 minute ago, Swello said:

The 2014/15 playoff final. There was a Rangers statement at the end of that one as well.

wee pattern emerging here.

Every time the release a statement it coincides with losing?

For both our sakes I hope not. 

Dundee can't let this lie. They have to go after Rangers. These are outrageous things to say about a fellow SPFL club. Particularly as they are going to visit them next week.

Just now, Molotov said:

What’s the odds on Aberdeen appointing a manager before this Dundee vs Rangers game actually starts?

By the time this game is played we'll have had a further two managers. (This may have been used already)

"The negligence and unprofessionalism demonstrated by Dundee Football Club, where they have repeatedly breached SPFL rules, continues to have a damaging effect on the top professional league in the country."

Get them telt!. 30pts deduction

Just now, Arab_R_us said:

"The negligence and unprofessionalism demonstrated by Dundee Football Club, where they have repeatedly breached SPFL rules, continues to have a damaging effect on the top professional league in the country."

Get them telt!. 30pts deduction

When United are promoted could you be held back in the championship forum?

A real shame they postponed it so early, about now would've been better.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

By the time this game is played we'll have had a further two managers. (This may have been used already)

Aye. Very true. I should modify my post to say…..

”What’s the odds on Aberdeen appointing their NEXT manager before this Dundee vs Rangers game actually starts?”