Dundee v Whoever They're Playing This Weekend (Or maybe that should the the other way round)

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The Catholic conspiracy against Rangers gathers pace, as the club who release commemorative shirts about the army, and who have fans singing "Hello, Hello" in "The Derry" join the throngs of sides trying to sabotage their brave overthrow of Celtic.

We are doing this for the whole off Scottish Football, to save it from the clutches of Peter Lawell and Big Dermot. 

2 minutes ago, Mean Gene said:

We are doing this for the whole off Scottish Football, to save it from the clutches of Peter Lawell and Big Dermot. 

Thanks, ***.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Will that be another groundsman to be suspended and invited to go home and look after his garden.

We've signed United's groundsman on a PCA. Neil Warnock has taken the gig on an interim basis but he fucked off to go on some type of walk that was supposed to happen yesterday hence the postponement.

It's saddening to not be able to see Zak Robinson dancing on that turf while the puddles spatter under his enormous feet as he puts the Derry 2-0 to the good.

Instead, I'm watching some ginger cúnt stand in Fowlis telling me the referee is 'undergoing' a pitch inspection.

St Patrick's day ruined. Cancel the guinness, Sheamus.

2 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

I don’t like a late call off.  

I feel sorry for all the Rangers fans who had already left Whitfield, Douglas and Monifieth for the game. 

I went past Dens at 10, there was already Rangers fans arriving.

Shame.

The ensuing meltdown and walloper show has certainly brightened up my Sunday .

And obviously the conspiracy side of it all makes for a pleasant read.

I'm now off to prove that Nessie has never been to Londonderry and that Elvis once did a busking set outside the Forge Shopping Centre.

5 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

I don’t like a late call off.  

I feel sorry for all the Rangers fans who had already left Whitfield, Douglas and Monifieth for the game. 

Some were possibly about to put their coats on in Lochee as well.

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I went past Dens at 10, there was already Rangers fans arriving.

Shame.

In fairness, I had a great day in Dundee pre Xmas when you lot did this to us. Wednesday night proved that too.