Netherlands (A) - 22/03/2024

Just now, Claudia Gentile said:

Larry Shetland being well marshalled so far. Koeman must have watched Baird and Broadfoot but the shackles on him, in Greenock.

He was there - did you no notice 

1 minute ago, Empty It said:

Love the fact that all these players seem to be at their absolute best when playing for Scotland.

I’ve noticed that too. Even when some of them are being pilloried at their clubs they’re turning up for Scotland.

I know it's a friendly but so far we look every bit as good as the Netherlands. 

Appreciate they're maybe not the Netherlands team of once before but they'll still be eyeing the latter stages of the Euros. 

Not saw much of Flekkeb but they had a bit of a goalkeeping issue that was arguably worse than ours not long ago. Calling up a 39 year old keeper for his debut and relying on Steklenburg for about a decade.

This boy Flekken keeping Strakosha out of the Brentford team looks a step above.

Edited by Ludo*1

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Not saw much of Flekkeb but they had a bit of a goalkeeping issue that was arguably worse than ours not long ago. Calling up a 39 year old keeper for his debut and relying on Steklenberg for about a decade.

This boy Flekken keeping Strakosha out of the Brentford team looks a step above.

He had a fantastic game against City or maybe Liverpool a few weeks ago. Made a load of saves. Possibly into the double figures.

See every time someone says we are winning the Euros, I keep thinking my stream is behind and we've just scored.

Yer a bunch of arseholes.

But yes, we are winning the Champions League.

Just now, Pie Of The Month said:

Was the trick Clarke said we had up our sleeve just being fucking brilliant?

I think we just have better players and a better manager than we did 10 years or so ago.