Ayr Utd v the "diddy" cup winners - Fri 29th March

The previous regime is of course largely to blame for what Brown inherited and he can't legislate for seemingly a full third of the squad being injured, but by Christ this is desperate stuff. None of the players Brown brought in are any better than the dross they replaced.

21 minutes ago, Claudia Gentile said:

Why is there a greenhouse behind the dugouts, or are they patio doors?

I believe it was built by Bill Barr when his eyesight was failing him so that he could watch matches easier. And it’s not a greenhouse, it’s a conservatory. I’d appreciate you reading that last sentence in a condescending manner.

1 minute ago, The red diamond said:

This pie and bovril are going down a treat at half time. Great finish by Josh O'connor and should have been more. Scott Brown your getting sacked in the morning.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️ still got it!!

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I feel that we're needing more replays of that tame defelected Ayr shot that was tipped over with ease. 

Listen, we’re not proud of ourselves but, that’s what we call “highlights” this season. 

1 minute ago, The red diamond said:

This pie and bovril are going down a treat at half time. Great finish by Josh O'connor and should have been more. Scott Brown your getting sacked in the morning.

It looks like the reward for Brown making a pigs ear of Ayr is the Aberdeen job

6 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

I believe it was built by Bill Barr when his eyesight was failing him so that he could watch matches easier. And it’s not a greenhouse, it’s a conservatory. I’d appreciate you reading that last sentence in a condescending manner.

Tomatoes tomatoes...