Ayr Utd v the "diddy" cup winners - Fri 29th March

12 hours ago, airdrieoldboy said:

I'm fine mate,still celebrating our Cup Win !

Total Network Solutions, a franchise that makes fucking Livingston look like Corinthians by comparison, never mind  whatever Section B FC are called this week.

1 hour ago, Claudia Gentile said:

You could maybe have a word with @TxRover? 😉

Oh, hell no you’re not blaming me for editing Wikipedia. I get enough accusations already.

(If True, End)

(If False, Goto 66)

1 hour ago, Thumper said:

Total Network Solutions, a franchise that makes fucking Livingston look like Corinthians by comparison, never mind  whatever Section B FC are called this week.

You will recall that they beat Arbroath and the mighty Falkirk on the way to the Final ? They are no mugs mate, so shut up and give some bloody credit to a Team who kept the Trophy in Scotland!

1 minute ago, airdrieoldboy said:

You will recall that they beat Arbroath and the mighty Falkirk on the way to the Final ? They are no mugs mate, so shut up and give some bloody credit to a Team who kept the Trophy in Scotland!

Someone's  raw nerve has been hit.

Being at the game last night and putting myself quickly through the recording today, it's clear that Ayr turned the game around from pouncing on that first error

Much better than us in the second half once ahead, and that's pretty much how all the games have gone this season

On the McMaster foul it looked dodgy to me last night from being in the stand but TV viewing , it should have been a Red card.

My only quibble would be with Scott Brown claiming there were many reckless challenges as I can't recall any other during the game.

Anyway no Saturday game and it feels like a Sunday. Nostalgically longing for the days when we played Saturday's and Wednesday's.

Just close this thread. I’ve seen some dreadful ones but this is up there. I don’t know what’s worse the absolute shite patter from some Ayr fans or the fact it’s working and getting bites from our fans who are fairing no better.

Could have given us till next Friday and we wouldn’t have troubled the Ayr goal again. Capitalised well on our poor defending and held us at bay easily all second half. I get some players being tired but some had no excuses (Gallagher, Lyall, O’Connor, Megwa to name a few). Also not convinced the keeper should be around after this season is done. 

Ayr absolutely had our number this year 12/12 and made us look shaky at the back can’t have complaints about the results we were not good in enough in the games. 

6 hours ago, airdrieoldboy said:

They are no mugs mate, so shut up and give some bloody credit to a Team who kept the Trophy in Scotland!

This is one of the funniest comments I've ever seen. Like it's the fucking Ashes or something. Even TNS would be ashamed to put this in the cabinet given that the state of Welsh football means they're in the Champions League qualifiers every other season.

1 minute ago, Thumper said:

This is one of the funniest comments I've ever seen. Like it's the fucking Ashes or something. Even TNS would be ashamed to put this in the cabinet given that the state of Welsh football means they're in the Champions League qualifiers every other season.

Think you should change your call sign to Walloper - suits you better!

7 minutes ago, airdrieoldboy said:

Incredible to think that with Falkirk now confirmed as promoted this is only the second-worst patter this board will get next season.

1 hour ago, airdrieoldboy said:

1 hour ago, airdrieoldboy said:

Ah, but, you will still be there mate!

How are you still going mate. Kudos.

Howie Mandel Yes GIF by America's Got Talent

Truly impressive. Do yourself a favour. Put the alcohol/drugs/turps away and get to your bed. Your football team got beaten. In the scheme of things it’s not nearly as important as you seem to think it is. Tomorrow is another day.

3 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Airdrie fans while wearing SS uniforms and getting selfies with Tommy Robinson at New Broomfield

”This Airdrie are fascist patter is tedious” 

Could you translate that quote into English?

9 hours ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Being at the game last night and putting myself quickly through the recording today, it's clear that Ayr turned the game around from pouncing on that first error

Much better than us in the second half once ahead, and that's pretty much how all the games have gone this season

On the McMaster foul it looked dodgy to me last night from being in the stand but TV viewing , it should have been a Red card.

My only quibble would be with Scott Brown claiming there were many reckless challenges as I can't recall any other during the game.

Anyway no Saturday game and it feels like a Sunday. Nostalgically longing for the days when we played Saturday's and Wednesday's.

Oh the irony!

Scott Brown brands an opposition team reckless.

😂