Retirement.

I've worked my bollocks off since I was 17. I started a private pension at 20 and transferred to Local Government pension scheme 27 years ago when I changed jobs. All going to plan I'm retiring tail end of this year. I'm not quite 60. I'm comfortable. FTW. I've had enough of this work shit. Life's too short.

2 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

‘Worked my bollocks off’…

’local government’ 

IMG_7285.png.d6efe01a6b2a5f29be760631a4a1f42e.png

He means he has time at lunch to go home, shag his missus and get back just in time for clocking off.

2 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

‘Worked my bollocks off’…

’local government’ 

IMG_7285.png.d6efe01a6b2a5f29be760631a4a1f42e.png

There's always one. <sighs>

I don't work for local government (f**k no) but I am in a local government pension scheme. (work for a college)

If you're lucky I may throw a £2 coin your way.

Now be off with you peasant.

5 hours ago, Stevo Fife said:

I've worked my bollocks off since I was 17. I started a private pension at 20 and transferred to Local Government pension scheme 27 years ago when I changed jobs. All going to plan I'm retiring tail end of this year. I'm not quite 60. I'm comfortable. FTW. I've had enough of this work shit. Life's too short.

Keep taking they photies please.

On 18/05/2024 at 11:23, Stevo Fife said:

Well said.  Unless your the “live to work” type, and few of us are, then retire as soon as you have the financial security to do so.