Peterhead v Clyde

45 minutes ago, Shawfield78 said:

You're fine thanks it was miserable enough being there in person. Fourth goal you would struggle to see in a public park mind. 

Yeah. Pity it was your defence that struggled to see it.

On 03/04/2024 at 12:04, Shawfield78 said:

Exactly every  goal was avoidable. Same all season. 

All goals are avoidable. Find 22 perfect footballers, none of whom make mistakes and all goals would be avoided.

0-0 draws every game, every week.

I suppose Clyde would be happy with nil nil......

4 hours ago, As Easterly as it gets! said:

All goals are avoidable. Find 22 perfect footballers, none of whom make mistakes and all goals would be avoided.

Ok let's rephrase it for the football expert here.  Most goals we have lost have been due to stupid errors . Rarely skill by an opposition player.  Saturday being a point.  2 needless penalties and 2 lost from corners . The second in particular was shambolic.  Folk nit picking again. 

Not giving credit to a team and solely blaming your defence is a bugbear of mine. Almost every goal will be avoidable in some way.

Wasn't there on Saturday so can't comment on these four. What I will say though is we've conceded some amount this season that were greatly influenced by our own incompetence. Stranraer's last minute winner and Bonnyrigg's first in our 3-2 win really stand out. Both times Parry has been lobbed too, mostly down to our board being so incompetent he was brought back in the summer despite clearly being a year, probably two, past it. That can happen to any keeper. Not twice in four matches though.

On 04/04/2024 at 13:28, As Easterly as it gets! said:

All we are saying is most of our goals that we’ve conceded this year have came from individual errors. Very few teams have broke us apart to score this season. Only team that I think have had our defence on strings post January, is Elgin in both the 2-1 games.

3 hours ago, BullyWeeClydeFc said:

All we are saying is most of our goals that we’ve conceded this year have came from individual errors. Very few teams have broke us apart to score this season. Only team that I think have had our defence on strings post January, is Elgin in both the 2-1 games.

Glad someone has the sense to see what my point was.  The guy who says no credit given to Peterhead Sunday it up. He wasn't even there.  Another armchair expert . Ok Peterhead undoubtedly deserved the win. They weren't great they didn't have to be.  All four goals were errors on our part . Not 1 good move that resulted in a goal. 

1 minute ago, Shawfield78 said:

Glad someone has the sense to see what my point was.  The guy who says no credit given to Peterhead Sunday it up. He wasn't even there.  Another armchair expert . Ok Peterhead undoubtedly deserved the win. They weren't great they didn't have to be.  All four goals were errors on our part . Not 1 good move that resulted in a goal. 

Sums it up sorry my typing error.