Peterhead v Clyde

Two gift penalties, a missed sitter and almost an entire team of dud performances.

I did think we would be in for a tough one when I saw the Peterhead lineup, but it's been far too easy.

13 minutes ago, David W said:

Two gift penalties, a missed sitter and almost an entire team of dud performances.

I did think we would be in for a tough one when I saw the Peterhead lineup, but it's been far too easy.

IMG_4224.gif.0b9e64a1f2dd96491ca6a89ae3df3797.gif

10 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

Kabia getting himself sent off in a game that's gone before a season-defining one next week. You simply have to respect it!

Meh, I thought he was unlucky given the referee didn't book a Peterhead player for literally the same challenge (on Kabia) a minute before.

Not a great afternoon for Clyde, with the GD taking a hit. Only really Ray Grant comes out of that with any credit. 

Not a good afternoon at all that. Truthfully there wasn’t an awful lot between the teams overall but when you concede two penalties and lose two dreadful goals from corners you get what you deserve. Kabia’s second booking was very soft. A foul yes but never a booking in my eyes. Hopefully this puts the Howie in midfield debate to bed. Biggest game of the season next week. What could possibly go wrong?

Pawlett and McKee running the show whilst Andy McCarthy was smoking a cigar,far too easy for us today I expected more from Clyde who are fighting for there survival