Livi v Celtic (Kieran Airns RIP)

Just now, GordonD said:

This is the kind of game where I want both teams to lose. Ideal scenario would be a meteor landing on the pitch.

Wishing for the deaths of innocent people isn't a good look.

14 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Wishing for the deaths of innocent people isn't a good look.

Celtic fans spend the whole game singing in support of actual terrorists who murdered a thousand innocent people in my lifetime and you're taking the hump at an obvious joke about a meteor landing on the pitch?

Just now, GordonS said:

Celtic fans spend the whole game singing in support of actual terrorists who murdered a thousand innocent people in my lifetime and you're taking the hump at an obvious joke about a meteor landing on the pitch?

Jokes are supposed to be funny, Gordon.

1 hour ago, Scrutinizer said:

Get Snodgrass to feck,never a penalty, S

Are you Kris Boyd? It was a stonewall penalty.

Kühn is some player and Livi’s pitch looks like a carpert from a golf club lounge in the 70s.

Listened to Martindale on the radio. Delusional.  We were never in the game to pose any kind of threat to Celtic and comic cuts defending just helped them to 3 points that bit quicker. George kept it from being more embarrassing.  The gulf in the quality of players between the sides  was huge.  Before we would attempt to close that gap by working hard and closing down quickly. Don't have the personnel these days to do that..  it would be nice to stay in the Premier League but to be honest, I'm not really that fussed. The cash would be great but on the plus side of going down will mean that we don't have to put up with the bile that the unwashed bring. Gonna look fwd to Airdrie, Dunfermline and Falkirk away days.

47 minutes ago, Ooooft. said:

Are you Kris Boyd? It was a stonewall penalty.

Kühn is some player and Livi’s pitch looks like a carpert from a golf club lounge in the 70s.

The worst thing about that decision is the film that was shown about 10 minutes later that clearly showed the foul. Presumably no one bothered to show the VAR team that. The whole thing is so amateurish. 

Boyds claim was embarassing. Everything he spoke about was shot to bits by what he was actually watching.