Livi v Celtic (Kieran Airns RIP)

14 hours ago, velo army said:

Yes and the commemoration has no place at a football match. Let it be a private matter for his family. People go to the football, I think, to escape from life a wee bit, not to be reminded that young people can die of cancer or that natural disasters are a thing.

I'm also not sure what "connections" with two clubs mean or why if should matter. Having minutes applauses and silences should be for legendary club players or managers who have passed. All others are inappropriate to football.

I think perhaps you should have kept your opinion on the matter private. Nobody was calling for it and, regardless of whether you're right or not, it comes across as disrespectful. 

31 minutes ago, JD and associates said:

Ffs this is unbelievable. No surprise to read this absolute bile on a weegie football forum. This young lad has just lost his life to a horrible disease and this absolute c**t is on here trying tell us it’s not a big deal. Fucking shame on you and all the livi fans who have always taken this pit of a website seriously. Scottish football is full of utter scumbags, we’ve had to listen to some absolute bile over the years because we’re a small club but being put down because a young lad has passed away….this shithole of a country will never accept us. f**k you all you scumbag b*****ds.

RIP Kieran. God bless you and the LFC. If there is a god and I believe there is he’ll be supporting LIVINGSTON tomorrow 

They weren’t putting Livi down, though. They said minutes silences (assuming they meant applauses) wasn’t something they felt fitting. It wasn’t an attack on Livingston, really.

29 minutes ago, hoobahabba said:

I think perhaps you should have kept your opinion on the matter private. Nobody was calling for it and, regardless of whether you're right or not, it comes across as disrespectful. 

Aye, if it was a generic thread asking how people felt about minutes silence/applause then fair enough. To jump straight onto a thread where the issue is about a specific young person in that way was just cunty behaviour. 

5 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Do Popes shite in the woods.

Don’t know, but the current pope is quite fond of fascism (as were a few before him) which doesn’t fit Celtic fans worldview. 

Three sides of the ground Celtic seems weird. I can see why Livi do it though £££

If all Meada can do is run. And if he cant kick the ball properly with his left foot. Why the f**k do Celtic constantly play him on the left? Surely better getting him as a normal winger on the right?

13 hours ago, JD and associates said:

Ffs this is unbelievable. No surprise to read this absolute bile on a weegie football forum. This young lad has just lost his life to a horrible disease and this absolute c**t is on here trying tell us it’s not a big deal. Fucking shame on you and all the livi fans who have always taken this pit of a website seriously. Scottish football is full of utter scumbags, we’ve had to listen to some absolute bile over the years because we’re a small club but being put down because a young lad has passed away….this shithole of a country will never accept us. f**k you all you scumbag b*****ds.

RIP Kieran. God bless you and the LFC. If there is a god and I believe there is he’ll be supporting LIVINGSTON tomorrow 

His post was crap, but this is deranged.

13 hours ago, JD and associates said:

Who are you talking about here?