Brother Beaton v Celtic: Apr 7th - 12:00

20 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

Eagerly awaiting some minter UB banner about how Humza is coming for their party songs or something

It will be a thing of beauty no doubt with a big picture of “Coisty” embracing JK Rowling whilst shouting “WIMMEN HAVE FANNIES GSTK FTP WATP LEE RIGBYLOYAL”

16 hours ago, AJF said:

And I’m not sure when we complained about Clancy? But he has officiated 2 of our matches this season.

3 hours ago, AJF said:

I really wasn't. I was simply using the fact that he had officiated two of our matches this season as evidence to refute the claim that he hadn't taken charge of a match involving us since a complaint.

It was you that went on to emphasise the amount.

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Eder said:

Is it true Collum and possibly Clancy have not refereed a Rangers game since the ibrox club complained about them?

Above was the original question from Eder.

16 hours ago, AJF said:

And I’m not sure when we complained about Clancy? But he has officiated 2 of our matches this season.

This was my response to prove it was not true that Clancy had not refereed a Rangers game since we had complained about him.

22 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Are you being deliberately obtuse? At no point did I claim that two games was a lot. I even went on to say two games was the norm, given that 7 other teams in the league had also only been officiated by him twice.

Edited by AJF

6 hours ago, LuboMoravcik said:

I'll be more confident of a win if McGregor is back for this one. Having Carter-Vickers back in the squad is a boost too. Big decision up front is whether to start Kyogo or Idah.

Given the problems he’s caused Goldson in particular, you’d think he’d go Kyogo through the middle no? Will be interesting to see how Diomande matches up with McGregor (if he starts?)

8 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Long thread ahead for @AJF, sad that none of his fellow bears help him out. 

It’s not as if the AJF/KingJoey tangent is a glowing invitation for fans to post is it? 

The ‘media storm’ around Ally is getting tiresome as well, you’ve got people who should know better making some pretty sizeable and defamatory leaps in their accusations. 

22 hours ago, AJF said:

I think you’ve taken what I’ve said literally. And if you genuinely believe we’ve somehow got any influence that would result in the SFA appointing Beaton then Celtic fans are more far gone that I imagined.

On 02/04/2024 at 14:28, AJF said:

I wonder if there is a decision made following a VAR intervention that Celtic disagree with if Rodgers will hold the VAR responsible rather than the on-field referee that makes the final decision like he did following the Hearts match.

Something tells me Beaton will be the one in the firing line regardless if there does happen to be such an incident.

Stop trying to rewrite history M8,St Brendan called Beaton incompetent, the SFA are just marking their own home work.
If you think the on-field ref makes the final decision you're dafter than some of the diddies on hear.

4 hours ago, Orbix said:

Given the problems he’s caused Goldson in particular, you’d think he’d go Kyogo through the middle no? Will be interesting to see how Diomande matches up with McGregor (if he starts?)

It’s not as if the AJF/KingJoey tangent is a glowing invitation for fans to post is it? 

The ‘media storm’ around Ally is getting tiresome as well, you’ve got people who should know better making some pretty sizeable and defamatory leaps in their accusations. 

Aye, I do expect it to be Kyogo.

5 hours ago, Orbix said:

5 hours ago, stressball said:

So what did wee cheeky Ally mean by how he’ll be committing some hate crimes with 48k others at Ibrox then?

This.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Isn’t it funny how annoyed people get by bigoted songs HA HA 

Especially after belting out their own versions at Livingston on Sunday.