Brother Beaton v Celtic: Apr 7th - 12:00

1 hour ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Not Pete. Pete’s still hurting from licking a dog shit on Glasgow Green.

26 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Is it just me or is jinky hurting? Have we found the “dog shit licker”?

10 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Definitely licked a dog shit on Glasgow green type post.

You’ve an image in your head that I don’t think anyone knows actually happened. Just my opinion, but I’d maybe suggest you letting it go is the best idea. 

5 minutes ago, AJF said:

Thought so. Just seemed to go right through him.

Not like me to defend him but I think it’s harsh, went through the defenders legs at pace. I’d say the defender has to do better but need to credit Idah also

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Can’t I offer an opinion on incidents during a match involving my own team? Is this some sort of new forum gestapo role you have taken up?

Don’t be silly, of course you can. But do you and your fellow Celtic fans always have to try to underhandedly introduce some form of conspiracy theory?

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Don’t be silly, of course you can. But do you and your fellow Celtic fans always have to try to underhandedly introduce some form of conspiracy theory?

Can you highlight the post where I suggested that? I said it was a poor decision so I really don’t get how you get from there to me suggesting conspiracy theories. 

Edited by Jinky67

2 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

You’ve an image in your head that I don’t think anyone knows actually happened. Just my opinion, but I’d maybe suggest you letting it go is the best idea. 

Och Pete, sorry. You’re one of very few decent old firm fans on here. It’s a made up twitter rumour that I used for shits and giggles. Jinky however has definitely licked dog shit. Just not the dog shit I was referring to.

3 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

For that be a fair assessment we had to win that game today and even then it’s a bit of a stretch, much like your opinion on Rangers penalty today. If that’s given against you I guarantee you are mental

It’s not about having faith in my team it’s that I don’t have is faith in VAR based on some of the mental decisions I’ve seen in these games this season. 

I find it fucking tremendous how you dont have faith in VAR when literally twice at ibrox now VAR has ruled out 3 Rangers goals that were given by the onfield officials and gave celtic a penalty that the onfield officials missed

VAR has been used 5 times in Ibrox OF games this season, 4 times to the benefit of celtic, 

Yet you don't have faith in it, fucking hell

And even better, the one decision you funnily enough think VAR made a poor call on is the only one that went against celtic 🤣🤣

Edited by 54_and_counting

Just now, 54_and_counting said:

I find it fucking tremendous how you dont have faith in VAR when literally twice at ibrox now VAR has ruled out 3 Rangers goals that were given by the onfield officials and gave celtic a penalty that the onfield officials missed

VAR has been used 5 times in Ibrox OF games this season, 4 times to the benefit of celtic, 

Yet you don't have faith in it, fucking hell

I can only assume that you believe all of those decisions were clear and obvious errors?

22 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Can you highlight the post where I suggested that? I said it was a poor decision so I really don’t get how you get from there to me suggesting conspiracy theories. 

Underhand and sly.

Someone needs to have a word in Fabio Silva’s ear after that today as well.

Time and time again he went down and left us a man down when it was evident a foul wasn’t coming.

Then at full time his celebrations were rather suspect.

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I can only assume that you believe all of those decisions were clear and obvious errors?

Nope i believe the 4 against my team weren't clear and obvious errors, and that we have been shafted in OF games this season (isnt that the answer im supposed to give) 

Its hard to describe, everyone has a different opinion on C&OE but there's an argument that if a team concedes a goal or is denied a goal/penalty because the ref misses a foul then while its not 100% clear and obvious (all 3 decisions today for example) they are still reasons enough for VAR to get involved 

If VAR wasn't used today and celtic never won and the goldson handball was spotted post match, would you sit back and say "ach well its a tough one to spot" 

10 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Underhand and sly.

This was a very simple task to quote the post where I suggested some underlying conspiracy.

You haven’t done that because I haven’t implied any such thing so to suggest I have is the only thing underhand and sly here and that’s really disappointing from someone like you. You don’t need to make things up, it just isn’t necessary

Edited by Jinky67

14 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Nope i believe the 4 against my team weren't clear and obvious errors, and that we have been shafted in OF games this season (isnt that the answer im supposed to give) 

Its hard to describe, everyone has a different opinion on C&OE but there's an argument that if a team concedes a goal or is denied a goal/penalty because the ref misses a foul then while its not 100% clear and obvious (all 3 decisions today for example) they are still reasons enough for VAR to get involved 

If VAR wasn't used today and celtic never won and the goldson handball was spotted post match, would you sit back and say "ach well its a tough one to spot" 

Ok so it’s possible in your opinion for VAR to be used multiple times in the same match and the referee still come to the wrong decision in some instances and not in others?

14 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

You have to wonder where the instructions for them to throw games are coming from. The SFA? UEFA? The White House?

Left field but, the Vatican? God works in mysterious ways.

8 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

This was a very simple task to quote the post where I suggested some underlying conspiracy.

You haven’t done that because I haven’t implied any such thing so to suggest I have is the only thing underhand and sly here and that’s really disappointing from someone like you. You don’t need to make things up, it just isn’t necessary

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

Ok so it’s possible in your opinion for VAR to be used multiple times in the same match and the referee still come to the wrong decision in some instances and not in others?

Jinky pal. Beer down, bedtime. Come back to the thread tomorrow if you need to. 

11 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I’m sorry that I have hurt you, but really, it just needs any Celtic poster to mention “VAR” in a post, and everyone knows that they mean it’s conspiracy territory.