Dundee v Motherwell - 6th April

Just now, Derry Alli said:

We're Motherwell just sitting holding two copy to clipboard complaints to lodge after A: The game being postponed and B: The game being  on..?

Not sure if that's a joke but the answer is aye, probably. An inconsequential issue for the new CEO to pick a fight over is ideal. Next step is having someone proof the communications written by the work experience kid before publishing!

27 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Mon now Motherwell. No need to be little bitches about the whole thing. You've been respectable lads up until this point.

Our new CEO is a St Mirren man. Of course he’s going to bitch about the state of a pitch. 

We’ll mention how many away fans we took to this game 40 years from now too. 

Sent the army out to deal with the Kilmarnock tears from this thread. A single drop will make our pitch unplayable. Shoot on sight IMO.

1 hour ago, The Master said:

Sun is shining. SFA are a joke if their referee calls this game off. 

Worst Bob Marley cover ever.

8 minutes ago, ropy said:

I saw the sun as I parked the car 

IMG_1594.jpeg

image.png.7e68ac7dbdc3b379a894c58cdecdf036.png

Howling at Stuart Kettlewell saying he's very meticulous then following it up by saying 'plastic pitch or grass pitch, we know about it well in advance'. :lol:

Just now, Jastons6 said:

What did he say ?

He's blaming our pitch for you not having a good season saying it led to us getting players he wanted.

Wild.

Just now, Jastons6 said:

What did he say ?

That Motherwell invested £1.25m in our pitch. Which is money he dos not have for the player budget. Insinuating that Dundee could offer more for players than we could as a result. 

Just now, welldaft said:

That Motherwell invested £1.25m in our pitch. Which is money he dos not have for the player budget. Insinuating that Dundee could offer more for players than we could as a result. 

Our playing budget has zero to do with what we spend elsewhere - as Keyes and Nelms have shown in the past.

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Our playing budget has zero to do with what we spend elsewhere - as Keyes and Nelms have shown in the past.

I am just quoting what was said. 

I also have questioned many times if we needed to spend as much on pitch renovations. I mean £1m+ is a sh1t load of money for Motherwell or for any non city club. 

Still it does give us the moral high ground 😂😎