Dundee v Motherwell - 6th April

3 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Only read this page and can't be arsed reading through the thread, sorry if it was covered already.

I should apologies, a tad harsh. I couldn’t be arsed reading it all either if I were you. Just DM Wanks R Us or Boredom w**k if you need info, they are experts in this area. 

Just now, Fifespud said:

I should apologies, a tad harsh. I couldn’t be arsed reading it all either if I were you. Just DM Wanks R Us or Boredom w**k if you need info, they are experts in this area. 

not really, just know our Pitch, 5 yards away,  is fine......

5 minutes ago, Friskysteed said:

If it’s called off, then Dundee should forfeit. Absolute joke of a pitch, it’s embarrassing for the top league to have a club with a pitch like this 

On what basis?

That's certainly not the procedure the SPFL have followed in the past.

There will undoubtedly be a suspended fine and time given to the club to sort the pitch. It's what they've done in the past with Motherwell and other clubs.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

On what basis?

That's certainly not tge procedure the SPFL have followed in the past.

There will undoubtedly be a suspended fine and time given to the club to sort the pitch. It's what they've done in the past with Motherwell and other clubs.

No-one wants your use of logic and precedent.

Itz a pyoor disgrace and DunDeE shood be fyned, docked points, relegated and made to attend a greenkeeping course at Dundee College. 

I’m heading up to dens with a huge extension plug and my hairdryer - we will be fine.

Joking aside - the only people I have any sympathy for are Motherwell and their fans - it is shite - but it’s clearly not something we have a huge degree of control over and it can’t be said we haven’t made reasonable attempts to get this on. 

Scortish football is all about sporting integrity though - so I’m sure all would agree that demands we don’t cede home advantage to a direct top 6 rival this close to the split as it would put us at a significant sporting disadvantage and would indeed be unprecedented. 

I basically need to leave now or I won't make it. Is there still a Greggs at Kinross services? Might help to salvage the day when it's called off.

4 minutes ago, Der Panzer said:

Joking aside - the only people I have any sympathy for are Motherwell and their fans - it is shite - but it’s clearly not something we have a huge degree of control over and it can’t be said we haven’t made reasonable attempts to get this on. 

Its tinpot.  You could spend some money and fix it?  You know, like every other club with a stadium not fit for purpose has to?

Just now, Swello said:

I basically need to leave now or I won't make it. Is there still a Greggs at Kinross services? Might help to salvage the day when it's called off.

Burger King. 

Just now, ExiledLichtie said:

Its tinpot.  You could spend some money and fix it?  You know, like every other club with a stadium not fit for purpose has to?

And what “fix” do you propose we do mid-season?