Dundee v Motherwell - 6th April

1 minute ago, welldaft said:

I am just quoting what was said. 

I also have questioned many times if we needed to spend as much on pitch renovations. I mean £1m+ is a sh1t load of money for Motherwell or for any non city club. 

Still it does give us the moral high ground 😂😎

As far as time frames this is more something that has accelerated over the last 2 seasons. It's not as if we have been sitting here with a fucked up pitch for years doing nothing. There was a time when it was a well regarded playing field. Just sounding off and I can understand why. 

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Any Well fans wanting some high ground should stand on the Sailor Hunter side of the pitch as it's still 6 feet higher than the Phil O'Donnell side.

Think it is only 3 feet now.

Handy to have a wee slope to drain the park tbh.

12 minutes ago, Jastons6 said:

What did he say ?

Accused Dundee of deliberately neglecting their pitch in favour of spunking the cash on their playing squad. Pretty inflammatory stuff. Someone should tell him about the Dens Road sewer. Not that one, the other one.

9 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Accused Dundee of deliberately neglecting their pitch in favour of spunking the cash on their playing squad. Pretty inflammatory stuff. Someone should tell him about the Dens Road sewer. Not that one, the other one.

Tom English regurgitating the same shite as well.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Bobby Cox side goal.

Blair Spittal just completely fresh air kicked a volley and mugged himself right off.

Derek Ferguson said it was the fault of the pitch.

Is he his agent by chance?

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I've always loved that check tbh. World Cup Final, billions of pounds spent on stadiums, billions of viewers watching, and the game can still be called off by a ref throwing the ball in the air and seeing how high it bounces.

I've seen a ref do that at hazelhead football pitches. 2 feet of snow. Ball disappears. All that to get his half fee for turning up.

Council pitches too 🤣

Just now, MikeyWellFan said:

IIRC we got fined for our pitch 14 years ago.

Dundee should face the same hopefully but I won’t hold my breath for any consistency.

You were given suspended fines and a chance to get your pitch up to scratch,

I suspect we will get the same.