16 hours ago, AJF said:

I don’t really fail to understand it, rather I was simply using one specific games informal title to make my point about why they want to avoid title clinchers in these matches.

You should probably know better than to bother replying to me by now. 

On 13/04/2024 at 10:51, craigkillie said:

I don't think Celtic avoiding another trip to Rugby Park would go down well, nor would the imbalance of home Old Firm games between Killie and St Mirren.

I feel like it's a bit more likely that they end up with Killie and Hearts going to Dundee for a third time, Dundee and Rangers going to Paisley for a third time and St Mirren going to Parkhead for a third time.

Home Fixtures

Celtic  - Hearts, Rangers, St Mirren
Dundee - Celtic, Kilmarnock, Hearts
Hearts - Rangers, St Mirren
Kilmarnock - Celtic, Hearts
Rangers - Dundee, Kilmarnock
St Mirren - Dundee, Kilmarnock, Rangers

That's mixing it all up far too much. Surely the answer has to involve another home game for Dundee v TRFC. Surely the top banter fixture

Really need to be safe by that County game, cannot live in a world where a half arsed Motherwell score a 99th minute winner via Theo Bairs arse to put us in 11th.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Really need to be safe by that County game, cannot live in a world where a half arsed Motherwell score a 99th minute winner via Theo Bairs arse to put us in 11th.

You’ll beat us next Saturday. 

So the idea that our pitch was still holding up the fixtures, despite the top and bottom 6 being confirmed on Saturday, was bullshit then?

The west coast media were desperate to continue the "chaos" narrative no matter what. 

12 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

WTAF!!!!

3 times to the piggery in one season.

Should have been Celtic, Hearts and Kilmarnock at home, Rangers and Dundee away..

They genuinely seem to have mucked about with the top half entirely to stop Rangers visiting Dundee again. 

1 hour ago, PSJ.84 said:

I'm surprised they've got you at home for the first match, we are at home to Celtic on the Sunday. 

Can your pitch manage games on consecutive days?

3 hours ago, Phillips455 said:

since everyone else is posting theirs.

20240416_151302.thumb.jpg.7ec17239c84fab56f23bc1b9f536fb0e.jpg

Was hoping for Hibs away on a Saturday for a wee away day piss up in Edinburgh, an easy wee 1hr train ride through. A trek to Aberdeen or Dingwall with f**k all at stake doesn't hold the same appeal.

1 hour ago, tam the bud said:

Thankfully no bigots teams can win the league in Paisley. 

My sympathy for any other team and their fans who might have to watch 1 of them doing so.  

I wish we could say the same but we've got Celtic at RP on the the anniversary of Tommy Burns death and the possibility of clinching the title.

On the plus side, I can see the govan conspiracy theorists having an absolute meltdown if it happened.

23 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

I wish we could say the same but we've got Celtic at RP on the the anniversary of Tommy Burns death and the possibility of clinching the title.

On the plus side, I can see the govan conspiracy theorists having an absolute meltdown if it happened.

Half n half scarves for the big day.