Rovers v Airdrie - Tuesday 09/04

12 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Disagree vehemently. JBrown is a much better defender. Our defensive problems are in the middle with inconsistency, confusion and SBrown. Now, JBrown isn’t IM’s preferred attacking FB, but he’s certainly what we needed with the Millen Affair.

J Brown is dog shit. No danger is he a better defender than Millen. 

Airdrie absolutely streets ahead of this Rovers side tonight.

Only hope is that Partick can beat them in the play offs, Mccabe is streets ahead of Murray tactically.

1 minute ago, RR #1 said:

J Brown is dog shit. No danger is he a better defender than Millen. 

Just now, ohnononowheredidRossgo said:

Professional fitba player that’s scared of the ball com

You’re both pitiful fair weather fans if you feel belittling players when the team does poorly is the answer to your frustrations.

16 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Disagree vehemently. JBrown is a much better defender. Our defensive problems are in the middle with inconsistency, confusion and SBrown. Now, JBrown isn’t IM’s preferred attacking FB, but he’s certainly what we needed with the Millen Affair.

James Brown is at best, very average, and that’s on a very good day. He even approaches the ball in an odd manner. I couldn’t believe what I was reading when folk suggested he was a  7/10 every week the other day 

Well it's been a helluva ride, but it's all been a step too far, maybe the play offs will tell a different story if indeed it happens to be Airdrie again 

One thing for sure this season has to have been a financial success for the club, hopefully that money will bring in the better players that we so badly need

4 minutes ago, TxRover said:

You’re both pitiful fair weather fans if you feel belittling players when the team does poorly is the answer to your frustrations.

I'm pretty sure James Brown doesn't read Pie & Bovril, which may I remind you is a forum for people to give opinion on scottish football.

I think you'll see from my previous posts I'm neither overly frustrated nor upset. My opinion stands that James Brown plays like he doesn't want the ball to come near him. If that makes me a fair weather fan in the eyes of some pellet I've never met that's seems to have his own opinion on a vast number of subjects then cool.

1 minute ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Well it's been a helluva ride, but it's all been a step too far, maybe the play offs will tell a different story if indeed it happens to be Airdrie again 

One thing for sure this season has to have been a financial success for the club, hopefully that money will bring in the better players that we so badly need

On paper, you guys have some of the best attacking players in the league. Your defence lets you down. 

Anywats, you still have a chance in the play offs. Yoj will be able to rest players before them abyways

Well that's that then, congrats to Dundee United the table doesn't lie at the end of the season. 

This game was fucked by half time but the players that ended the match gave it a good go. 

Two great results for us tonight. We're In the driving seat for 4th, Morton pretty much out of the good play off picture. Ayr firmly in the bad playoff picture. 

Delicious.

What a league!