Favourable games left for Clyde. I’d still reckon they’ll avoid 10th.

That said, apologies in advance for the 3 points we’ll be giving Stranraer.

Edited by FifeSons

That’s a very good 3 points in what was horrid conditions. I thought we dealt with Clyde well in the first half and we looked a lot more dangerous than they did with the wind at our backs. 

For a team fighting for their lives I found Clyde’s 2nd half tactics bizarre. The weather was obviously brutal but they were quite literally camped in their own half the entire 2nd half and the goalie got booked for time wasting after 57 minutes. Even with the wind at your back defending can be dodgy so surely to god you at least have a bit of a go. They got what they deserved in the end.

Just now, Replays said:

You have to question why we simply didn’t try and kick the ball into the goal more during the first half?

Dumbarton barely did that in the second half either. Our big effort on goal hit the post, their one went in. Disappointing not to capitalise on last week but a farcical game all in.

Doesn't feel like I've watched a game to be honest.

Unlucky with Grant hitting the post and Allan’s goal looking onside. Dreadful conditions throughout made the game a total lottery.

Real battle remaining over the last 3 games with both rivals getting points today. Would be a real blow to have reeled them in only to let them off the hook at the last.

Clyde looked very much a bottom (or thereabouts) of the table team. Even with the wind advantage first half we still looked far better than them when we got it down and charged at them.

Hogarth is a poor replacement for Long. Not many at this level would be a straight swap for him, but Hogarth isn't far above the level of the understudy that he replaced.

Incidentally, I couldn't hear a word of the Brett Long q&a. What did he say?

Hideous conditions but the correct outcome.  I was curious though why after taking the lead we failed to press more, especially as Clyde have a history of digging out late draws here.

Play-off spot confirmed, so two cheers for that, but as today's results showed there's still a lot of football to be played in this division.