And everyone you meet
And all that you slight
And everyone you fight
And all that is now
And all that is gone
And all that's to come
And everything under the sun is in tune
But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

There is no dark side of the moon, really. Matter of fact, it’s all dark.

I've seen 4 partial eclipses: 

1994 in Aberdeen but it was cloudy. I have it recorded in a diary...

1999 in Edinburgh

Some other time in Edinburgh. Can't remember exactly when but Edinburgh City won ther League by default that day. 

June 2021- these are taken from Spott, East Lothian, safely using a pair of eclipse glasses held over the lens. Don't look directly at the sun, folks, if you've ever set fire to things with a magnifying glass and sunlight then a lens is similar with a similar effect on your eye...

eclipse.jpg.abeaeb43dbf8dab847a93d42894a09ee.jpg

eclipse2.jpg.bb9b08df8e91b650fe9a47d901f28fa0.jpg

eclipse3.jpg.f05e0fc2344e7e5f8e71e786d52f533d.jpg

I went down to Cornwall for the one in 1999 was very strange experience due to being wrecked. What I remember was it was cloudy so never seen the sun and all the sea birds coming onshore when it reached totality you just seen loads of camera flashes along the coast. the happy mondays were due to play at the eclipse festival but were hours late to turn up and i ended up crashing out in my tent and missing the show.

7 hours ago, Leith Green said:

No sure what to make of this, all I can really see is straight into the bleak souls of "Spring Break Man !!" w****r Americans...............

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-68786361

I was wondering if you had found video of the nudist skydiving eclipse event that was to happen in Texas. I heard about it when an ex-coworker was tasked with reviewing the application.

17 minutes ago, TxRover said:

I was wondering if you had found video of the nudist skydiving eclipse event that was to happen in Texas. I heard about it when an ex-coworker was tasked with reviewing the application.

Mon, post it man !

Another person entitled to their beliefs bites the dust (taking others with her)...

"An astrology influencer allegedly driven by fears about the solar eclipse went on a horror killing spree, stabbing her partner to death and pushing her children from a moving car before killing herself by ramming her vehicle into a tree.

In the days leading up to the attack, Johnson took to social media to voice her beliefs that the solar eclipse would be the “epitome of spiritual warfare”.

Posting under the name “Ayoka”, the astrology influencer had over 100,000 followers and often reposted conspiracy theories and antisemitic-filled rhetoric on her page.

Prior to Monday’s rampage, she had posted messages on X telling people to “wake up; the apocalypse is here” and warning her followers that they needed to “pick a side”."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/astrology-danielle-johnson-murder-eclipse-b2526936.html