Ross County v Rangers

6 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Very niche, but I get that reference as I live in Ellesmere Port. The lake in Ellesmere is a relaxing & very honking place

I am still trying to work out if it's double-niche, following Ellesmere Rangers quitting the North West Counties Division 1 South because of operating costs and logistical issues?

16 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Absolutely terrific.

Boy goes to Dingwall goes on about what there is to do, how small a village etc and doesn't realise he's standing right outside Wimpy. 

A fucking wimpy, min.

Glad to see it’s still there, that last time we were in Dingwall was during the Covid restrictions and it was shut, my kids didn’t seem as excited as I was about the thought of eating burgers from a proper plate! (I presume it’s still the same as they were in the 80s) 

3 hours ago, Molotov said:

@Steve_Wilkos no idea why you are red dotting me.
All I did was answer @AJF that Clement did indeedshake hands with Cowie at post match interviews well after the final whistle and he probably regrets not doing so at the end of the game. 
I’m no way apologising for his lack of sportsmanship.

Because I disagree with the idea that the classless cueball probably regrets it. He probably resents being called out for it.

John Virgo loudly declared "Where's the cueball going?!" bang on full time today.

2 hours ago, AJF said:

Watching it back, and that Laidlaw save vs Dessers probably wins County the game. Dessers has to be more clinical and it would’ve been 2-0 after half an hour, a long way back for County.

We need to be identifying a number 9. Whilst we have Danilo to come back next season after missing the majority of this campaign, I’m not sure I’ve seen enough to have me convinced so a goal scorer needs to be our main priority.

Just think, if Beale hadn't wormed his way in to be allowed to spend a fortune in the Summer then you likely spunk whats needed to get Shankland in January and are clear at the top by now.

Dessers is terrible, so obviously I hope Rangers keep faith with him. 

Simon Murray is fantastic. A proper cult hero of a player. 18 goals so far for a team second bottom is highly impressive. 

57 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Just think, if Beale hadn't wormed his way in to be allowed to spend a fortune in the Summer then you likely spunk whats needed to get Shankland in January and are clear at the top by now.

Potentially, aye. Although even if we had money to spend, I still don’t think we’d have met Hearts asking price in January to be honest. Probably out of our price range at that point regardless.

Edited by AJF

Just now, Lanky Highlander said:

He’s a baller, and always gives 110%. 

Aye I remember being a bit seething that he went to Queens and not us. He seems like a Jags player in many ways. I did utterly love it when he left them though. 

I hope you guys stay up for two reasons. The first one being my brother was good pals at school with Roy McGregor's son and would stay at their house a few times. Roy seems a good egg tbh. The second is that I don't want to play you lads again for fucking ages. 

Enjoy your weekend.

4 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Benny always does, no idea why peeps still give him a hard time on here.

Probably because he continues to support a club that he knows does f**k all to discourage their fans from singing such nonsense. Better men have said "f**k being associated with that", yet he steadfastly flies with the crows.

3 hours ago, velo army said:

Dessers is terrible, so obviously I hope Rangers keep faith with him. 

Simon Murray is fantastic. A proper cult hero of a player. 18 goals so far for a team second bottom is highly impressive. 

Legend, a massively successful signing!!

Malky knew what he was doing there, has to be said...