Ross County v Rangers

What's not had enough of a mention amongst all the entirely deserved laughter at Rangers is how good all three Ross County goals were. The first is great work from Sims to use the space left by Barisic's lack of pace to drag their defence out of position then exploit it, the second and third are both tremendous counter attacks. A wholly deserved win.

1 hour ago, Dunning1874 said:

What's not had enough of a mention amongst all the entirely deserved laughter at Rangers is how good all three Ross County goals were. The first is great work from Sims to use the space left by Barisic's lack of pace to drag their defence out of position then exploit it, the second and third are both tremendous counter attacks. A wholly deserved win.

Not even just that, I watched the highlights last night and County had loads of dangerous balls in their box and numerous other chances. They could've had more if their finishing was better.

If we don't give Rangers at least 5 on Wednesday I'm done with Dundee. 

The morning after the match the day before….

As Ross County fans wake up this morning the hangover will soon be brushed away with “fcuk did that really happen?” A massive skip in the step as they head off to work and drink in the glum faces of their work colleagues who are Rangers fans. 

Absolutely delightful. 

Spare a thought for Rangers fans? Nah fcuk them! 😝 

14 hours ago, kingjoey said:

If I was on Tik Tok, whatever the f*ck it is, I'd be looking forward to his contribution tonight. 

GLJfnXeXQAAApQ7.thumb.jpeg.22abd479dd7bd395cfac0eae56ff66e8.jpeg

Just watched the highlights, that wasn't a fluke, some really good play by county and good play in build up to goals. Much better than the game I watched at Killie last week.

Don spoke well afterwards but clearly a stage managed handshake for the cameras after interviews. 

Rangers 20th penalty of the season.......

13 hours ago, silver said:

14 years ago this week we beat Celtic for the first time in a magnificent display at Hampden. My youngest lad came to that game with me and it was his first County game. Fast forward 14 years and he was by my side once again as we managed to finally defeat Rangers. He has been a County fan ever since that April day in the glorious sunshine in Glasgow and he will always be a County fan. Win lose or draw. It moments like this that make football what it is, shared experiences that are never forgotten.

It is such a shame that so many from the Highlands dont support their local team though. A flag in the away end said 'Dingwalls Chosen Few', what is that all about?

Last week I thought we might be 7 points adrift of Saint Johnstone after this wekends fixtures. Thankfully its just 1 again. Onwards and upwards!

Highlights.of that day had.been on my Facebook memories all week, then yesterday's result.

My youngest is off to school to give the ranger supporting kids stick!

I was in an Inverness cafe this morning and got into conversation with a local lady who works there and turns out to be a The Rangers fan. That in itself proved enjoyable, but the icing on the cake was hearing that her nephew - also a The Rangers fan - flew up from London especially for the game.

THE CHERRY ON TOP OF THE ICING ON THE CAKE was hearing that salt was rubbed into his wounds when his flight back to London was delayed by 2 hours, meaning he only touched down around 1am.

Sing Icing On The Cake GIF by Travis

1 hour ago, bunglebonce said:

Q: Was Eli King's assist for Sims a deliberate piece of skill to evade his marker, or a fresh-air attempt at a flick followed by a chase? I instantly thought the latter, but now I'm not so sure.

Looking at the “exclusive special angle” provided by the Club, I still am none the wiser.  

2 hours ago, The Great Stagsby said:

I was in an Inverness cafe this morning and got into conversation with a local lady who works there and turns out to be a The Rangers fan. That in itself proved enjoyable, but the icing on the cake was hearing that her nephew - also a The Rangers fan - flew up from London especially for the game.

THE CHERRY ON TOP OF THE ICING ON THE CAKE was hearing that salt was rubbed into his wounds when his flight back to London was delayed by 2 hours, meaning he only touched down around 1am.

Sing Icing On The Cake GIF by Travis

Most concomitant with the joy we all felt. 

2 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Looking at the “exclusive special angle” provided by the Club, I still am none the wiser.  

The footage issued by County looks as if they tied a camera to a dogs arse and let it run up and down the pitch. 

20 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Absolutely terrific.

Boy goes to Dingwall goes on about what there is to do, how small a village etc and doesn't realise he's standing right outside Wimpy. 

A fucking wimpy, min.

It's magic. We go to Muir of Ord from time to time and a Wimpy visit is always on the agenda.

Only one in Scotland so extra special every time.

Like a County win over TRFC

5 minutes ago, GreenockRover said:

It's magic. We go to Muir of Ord from time to time and a Wimpy visit is always on the agenda.

Only one in Scotland so extra special every time.

What about Kilmarnock and Fraserburgh?

2 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

What about Kilmarnock and Fraserburgh?

Wee b*****d lied to me then! 🤣🤣🤣 The employee not the wife 😁

Consider me duly corrected and (better) informed.

Ta.

Rangers supporting work collegues didn't want to talk about it today.

I assume this phrase 'I don't want to talk about it'' would be the most used phrased around work places today?

Next time I'm in Inverness city center the place should be mutant free of Rangers shirts and training gear for at least a few days. Unfortunately our backwards facing council have approved the Apprentice Boys of Derry march this coming Saturday afternoon. This f***ing place.

Sunday also they will be back out in numbers as pubs will be showing the Scottish Cup semi final, just a f****ing bigot fest in Inverness this weekend, make them feel better inside and superior to everyone else again.

I'm likely to be going through to Elgin this Saturday for the Elgin v Peterhead game, just get out the place for a day.

4 minutes ago, CityDave94 said:

Rangers supporting work collegues didn't want to talk about it today. I assume this phrase 'I don't want to talk about it'' would be the most used phrased around work places today?

IMG_9049.thumb.jpeg.02f359bdfdbaba1e5f08a33f409030a3.jpeg