Airdrie v Dunfermline

Move Welch-Hayes in to midfield for Chalmers and put Fisher at right-back. McCann ideally off for Moffat. We have to win this. We need to go for it now. 

Deserved f*ck all from that. No real improvement in the second half. Feel like Airdrie fell off. I feel like they were there to be took too as well, as they looked ropey at the back when balls were launched up. We never looked capable of winning second balls or the battle in midfield. Very disappointing. Airdrie pretty much spot on for fourth now. 

3 hours ago, parsboi said:

Usually because home fans occupy the other 3 stands at East End, No such issue for you lads, despite your recent doubling of home fans.  Just seems a bit strange to move the away support half way through a season when you aren’t using that stand.  But that’s your prerogative. 

Bit of crowd wanking I see? Get it right up ye 

For what it’s worth, you lot have had plenty of spare room in your main stand and the gazebo style one opposite. 

Edited by Diamond1924

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Been pish.

Why are we wearing black armbands?

Also, utter w**k for a ground to have no water for fans. Genuinely should be against the rules.

In memory of your play off hopes

We absolutely dominated that first half and should have been well clear. A great strike from McMaster, buzzing for him! 

Naturally, we fell away in the second half but what a reaction to the equaliser. 

If Dunfermline are 5th, then we deserve to be 3rd/4th at the very least. They were as average as I’ve seen 👍 Brought a good crowd though but that gets you f**k all at the end of the day. GIRUY

Just now, Diamond1924 said:

We absolutely dominated that first half and should have been well clear. A great strike from McMaster, buzzing for him! 

Naturally, we fell away in the second half but what a reaction to the equaliser. 

If Dunfermline are 5th, then we deserve to be 3rd/4th at the very least. They were as average as I’ve seen 👍 Brought a good crowd though but that gets you f**k all at the end of the day. GIRUY

Charming 

8 minutes ago, Diamond1924 said:

You seem like a pleasant sort. 

Tbh, good team, shite club and supporters. 

1 minute ago, North West said:

You seem like a pleasant sort. 

Tbh, good team, shite club and supporters. 

Tbh, I couldn't give a f**k how much we are hated. 

I'm enjoying the journey, it's a nice time to be an Airdrie fan.