Kelty vs Stirling

Struggling to find positives from that....so flat...they just look like they are going through the motion's rather than fighting to stay in the league..

Such a soft goal..straight at the keeper low underneath him...

We struggled to create anything yet i didn't think Kelty were exactly threatening...

Weather was likened to our performance...horrible 😕

We are just so weak...bullied off the ball & a yard behind the 2nd ball...

Everything seems to go through McPake lately...but he's just trying to do far to much..ending up losing possession or giving it away...more huff and puff without any threat 

Other results went as expected...as for our next 3 games we can't feel sorry for ourselves..we need to find something & show some fight 

Pies today were decent 8/10 🥧 👌 20240413_145606.thumb.jpg.0b296aea04e815d435cb8e157ee507b5.jpg

And so we're finally ninth. It's been coming for weeks. We are a team who struggle to create chances and make bad defensive errors. Not a great combination. Obviously it's not over yet, but I'd be surprised if we clambered out of trouble at this point. Annan have had our number all season. The QOS game is a must-win.

1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

Stinking weather. Felt we deserved the three points but not too much in it.

The weather and a referee with a slew of idiosyncratic decisions spoiled a terrible game between two poor teams. No points each would have been a fair reflection of what was on offer.

Stirling gave 110% for zero return.

In 1st half Kelty keeper was prevented from taking goal kicks on two occasions. Stationary ball rolling on plastic surface due to wind. Perhaps players need physics lessons.

I luv NCP.  Pies x 2.

When I was leaving 2 lads cut in front of me and vaulted the railings onto the pitch. Turned out it was Milne & Leitch - fastest I've seen them move 😂.

55 minutes ago, SA45 said:

When I was leaving 2 lads cut in front of me and vaulted the railings onto the pitch. Turned out it was Milne & Leitch - fastest I've seen them move 😂.

Take it not a hairband between them if you didn't recognise them?

McPake clearly has a lot of talent, but I wonder if he has made us a poorer team. Our only attacking idea these past few games has been to get it to him and ask him to beat two or three defenders. There's next to nothing else going on in the final third.

Edited by unitedbino

30 minutes ago, WattersIsGod said:

Take it not a hairband between them if you didn't recognise them?

Only saw them from behind before they headed down the "tunnel".

17 minutes ago, unitedbino said:

McPake clearly has a lot of talent, but I wonder if he has made us a poorer team. Our only attacking idea these past few games has been to get it to him and ask him to beat two or three defenders. There's next to nothing else going on in the final third.

Compare this to the Kelty 5-0 (I know, different circumstances) but Clark, Wilson, Milne combining on the left side to create 3 goals for Cooper. Fact is we've not improved since McPake joined and agree we are poorer. I would prefer 2 x Keiran Offord's.

9 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Brody Paterson, he's a 7/10 every game guaranteed.

Our LB is a nice lad too but varies between 4-8/10.