​​​​​​​ Greenock Morton v Dundee United  12/4/24 (on BBC Scotland)

Just now, Pull My Strings said:

I don't think I saw a minute of Grimshaw last season but there's no fucking way he was anywhere near the best midfielder in the championship.  That's absolutely wild. He's ranged from pretty steady to poor at right back for us, but is Jordan Tillson level poor in midfield.  Probably worse than Tillson, who is at least mobile.

He was quite easily one of the best, which is why he got the move in the first place. 

7 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

I don't think I saw a minute of Grimshaw last season but there's no fucking way he was anywhere near the best midfielder in the championship.  That's absolutely wild. He's ranged from pretty steady to poor at right back for us, but is Jordan Tillson level poor in midfield.  Probably worse than Tillson, who is at least mobile.

That mobility allows Tillson to throw himself into poorly judged, wild lunges.

TBF they probably thought "midweek game, on the telly, in the evening rain, it'll be called off" but found a pitch looking decent at this point of the season and clearly a competent groundskeeping team able to avoid a call off.

10 hours ago, AyrshireTon said:

As is our forum.

Exactly why I don't venture there. The same 10 week in -week out contributors don't make for interesting reading. Bring on P&B with a combination of good guys and roasters from the other Championship outfits.