Stirling v Queens

32 minutes ago, Binos said:

Don't want the players calm

Want them absolutely fired up

Only way will get out of this

Should be anyway with reaction to recent results 

Anyone know the fan at Kelty banging the railing advertising near the end? He was raging, not sure at players or ref but some of that wouldn't go amiss as long as no red cards.

Edited by SA45

you are right - tickets don't seem to be on sale......

there's no match preview with all the info up on the site yet either which usually happens at some point midweek.

only the falkirk games have been all ticket in the league. you'll have no difficulty paying on the day but i think it's cash only in the away stand. 

7 minutes ago, WattersIsGod said:

you are right - tickets don't seem to be on sale......

there's no match preview with all the info up on the site yet either which usually happens at some point midweek.

only the falkirk games have been all ticket in the league. you'll have no difficulty paying on the day but i think it's cash only in the away stand. 

Thanks for this. 
Our website had match info up which presumably came from Stirling.

https://www.qosfc.com/news-6370

Happy enough to pay on the day but would prefer on-line option. I’ll keep a watch for further details 

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

23 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

My bum certainly is, time to panic if we don' get the 3 points on Saturday, but that's not to say that it's not squeaking and being a little restless......the truth of the matter is, I'm f-king sh-tting bricks and hope the players are calmer than me.

QoS fans (on here) are honest in their own judgements of their team, however it doesn't seem that long ago where we were in Dumfries and they were battering our goal and were unfortunate not to pick up 3 points, when we scored a last minute equaliser.

Whatever happens on Saturday it won't be decided..if QOS win then they will be safe so to speak...Annan beat ECFC most probably, what does that do...just puts Annan 3 ahead of us...following week i see us beat ECFC & Falkirk getting something at Annan even if it's just a draw..which means its win or play offs against Annan at Forthbank & I'm still confident that we will have enough to beat them...winning the league against them last season at Forthbank..putting them in the playoffs this time would be just as sweet...I'm not arrogant or anything...it's just my opinion & i really believe that we will just have enough...(my mrs sincerely hopes so for our holiday plans) 🤣🤣

On the last trip to Palmerston i thought we got a well deserved draw..infact should have won it...DC missed a 1st half penalty,, granted QOS lost a couple of defender's during the game, but we were the team looking to win it & maybe should have, we certainly weren't getting our goal battered,, QOS were doing plenty of rolling around, infact talented in rolling back onto the park to be injured & waste time..

Saturday decides nothing for us...for QOS yes if they win & thats a big IF....I'm quite sure by what i read from there own fans they ain't exactly jumping over the moon..

I don't do or have ever been a negative person thankfully,, hopefully the players aren't mentally weak like some people & have a bit of self belief & desire...it's still in our own hands & if it does go down to the last game then it's the perfect fixture...Bino's v Annan...we wouldn't want anyone else playing them...we play them..we win...we would be safe...that's how i look at it....again opinions are good & we are all different..i respect that..

Me...i still believe,,still think that we will be fine 

C'mon the bino's 💪  🇵🇪

39 minutes ago, Beepee67 said:

On the last trip to Palmerston i thought we got a well deserved draw..infact should have won it...DC missed a 1st half penalty,, granted QOS lost a couple of defender's during the game, but we were the team looking to win it & maybe should have, we certainly weren't getting our goal battered,, QOS were doing plenty of rolling around, infact talented in rolling back onto the park to be injured & waste time..

Lol wut? Were you sleeping when Carrick clearly fouled our player in the lead up to your equaliser? I think the only folk who missed it was the ref and you. 

Having a go at a side for rolling about when you have Hilson and Carrick in your side is an incredible piece of irony as well. 

39 minutes ago, Beepee67 said:

I don't do or have ever been a negative person thankfully,, 

And unfortunately that means absolutely nothing. 

20 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Lol wut? Were you sleeping when Carrick clearly fouled our player in the lead up to your equaliser? I think the only folk who missed it was the ref and you. 

Having a go at a side for rolling about when you have Hilson and Carrick in your side is an incredible piece of irony as well. 

And unfortunately that means absolutely nothing. 

from what i remember it was one of those games that could have gone either way. draw was probably a fair result. my memory of our last meeting at Forthbank was a proper game of two halves with us dominating the first and Queens the second. been little between us all season and i expect another close game on Saturday. 

41 minutes ago, WattersIsGod said:

from what i remember it was one of those games that could have gone either way. draw was probably a fair result. my memory of our last meeting at Forthbank was a proper game of two halves with us dominating the first and Queens the second. been little between us all season and i expect another close game on Saturday. 

I actually can't remember if we deserved a win or not tbh. I don't recall thinking we were lucky to get a point though. It's not unique to Stirling but at 2-1 I can remember waiting for the inevitable equaliser and not being at all bit shocked when it happened. I'd say that was more an indication of our season rather than a reflection on the game though :lol:

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Carrick clearly fouled our player in the lead up to your equaliser? I think the only folk who missed it was the ref and you. 

Carrick fouled nobody in the lead up...&  irony indeed with McClelland rolling back onto the park to waste time...we might have scored in 89th minute but it was deserved & we still had the opportunity to win it 

1 hour ago, Beepee67 said:

Carrick fouled nobody in the lead up...&  irony indeed with McClelland rolling back onto the park to waste time...we might have scored in 89th minute but it was deserved & we still had the opportunity to win it 

As I say, the only two folk who missed the most blatant foul you're likely to see, was you and the ref. 

I'm aware of McClelland. That doesn't change the point that someone with Hilson and Carrick in their side shouldn't be digging teams up for 'falling over'. People in glass houses and all that. 

6 hours ago, Beepee67 said:

Whatever happens on Saturday it won't be decided..if QOS win then they will be safe so to speak...Annan beat ECFC most probably, what does that do...just puts Annan 3 ahead of us...following week i see us beat ECFC & Falkirk getting something at Annan even if it's just a draw..which means its win or play offs against Annan at Forthbank & I'm still confident that we will have enough to beat them...winning the league against them last season at Forthbank..putting them in the playoffs this time would be just as sweet...I'm not arrogant or anything...it's just my opinion & i really believe that we will just have enough...(my mrs sincerely hopes so for our holiday plans) 🤣🤣

Saturday decides nothing for us...for QOS yes if they win & thats a big IF....I'm quite sure by what i read from there own fans they ain't exactly jumping over the moon..

I don't do or have ever been a negative person thankfully,, hopefully the players aren't mentally weak like some people & have a bit of self belief & desire...it's still in our own hands & if it does go down to the last game then it's the perfect fixture...Bino's v Annan...we wouldn't want anyone else playing them...we play them..we win...we would be safe...that's how i look at it....again opinions are good & we are all different..i respect that..

Me...i still believe,,still think that we will be fine 

C'mon the bino's 💪  🇵🇪

The annan home game last day is ringing bells with Dumbarton back in 90s.

Maybe due in part to strips

Wrong end of table though and hope not omen either 

Edited by Binos

2 hours ago, Binos said:

The annan home game last day is ringing bells with Dumbarton back in 90s.

Maybe due in part to strips

Wrong end of table though and hope not omen either 

I remember that, Drinkell era. It was a full house and I was in the North Terrace. If only we could get a similar crowd these days. It's on YouTube somewhere.

On 15/04/2024 at 17:38, Binos said:

Don't want the players calm

Want them absolutely fired up

Only way will get out of this

Should be anyway with reaction to recent results 

100% I want to see blood & guts on that pitch

Fans will always disagree on controversial points. The last meeting at Palmerston had MB spending 1/2 his post match interview talking of late incident. Queens excellent video highlights didn’t show incident. Pity.

On 13/04/2024 at 22:06, SA45 said:

Tactics board up early this week. Don't think anyone could argue? 😉

lineup(1).png

No McPake? There’s no way DY will drop anyone to give Cooper a start 🙄.

Agree with Bud in goals. He’ll be hard to get past 😎

Edited by headthebaw

2 hours ago, headthebaw said:

There’s no way DY will drop anyone to give Cooper a start 🙄.

I've wondered what josh cooper has done as well. Looked at DYs wife funny or something?

He needs to have a word with Cammy Clark to find out how you get out of Darren's doghouse.

3 hours ago, headthebaw said:

No McPake? There’s no way DY will drop anyone to give Cooper a start 🙄.

Agree with Bud in goals. He’ll be hard to get past 😎

I'm sure McPake will play on Saturday but didn't impress v Kelty and over-dribbles in my opinion. Cooper was injured at half-time warming up (!) so will have to wait until Beepee's training report. Doesn't matter who plays, it's all about attitude. Inconsistency has been our biggest downfall this season, oh and having a patched up midfield of converted defenders and no real midfielders.