Welch-Hayes
KRH
Hamilton
Edwards

Todd

McCann. 
Kane

that would be my guess.

Interesting selection for us. Great the Dom is back. Wilson out, presumably crocked.

With Dom and McKinstry both playing I am guessing we are changing our shape to a 4-3-3?

Big day for Fox and Tizz.

Ritchie-Hosler lined up in central midfield but seems to be roving about all over. Leaves Hamilton isolated a bit and means that McCann and Todd can't really do much as they aren't sure if they're going to be in space or not. 

Ferrie made a decent stop early on from Kane and Queens Park had a cross that flashed across the 6 yard line but other than it's been yet another turgid affair here at KDM Group East End Park. Been nearly 3 seasons of this tbf, although at least last year we were grinding out wins. 

Lovely afternoon though and the park looks in reasonable condition considering the stage of the season and the issues we've had down the Main Stand side. Just a shame the football is awful.

This has been fucking dross. Defence is all over the place at times. Lost count how many times Hamilton has gifted them possession. 

Just now, Sonam said:

Is there actually anybody at this game???

5000 odd if you believe the official "attendance".

If I was being very generous I'd say both teams had some chances, but other than Edwards excellent switch of play to Todd and Queens Park's move that led to Mehmet making a sharp save, there was almost no football played out there. We seemed the most likely to score then Queens Park got back into it. We responded by making a sub that made us worse and QP looked like the best bet for a winner, yet we had the best chance at the death through Kane. 

A terrible game, the websites will have a hard time getting 3 or 4 minutes of highlights to post tomorrow morning.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

If you said this was the last game of the season between two clubs who had nothing to play for then I'd believe you.

For a club that has a massive amount to play for, we've look a hell of a lot like that for while now.

9 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

For a club that has a massive amount to play for, we've look a hell of a lot like that for while now.

Must be a concern given who is currently 9th.

Two poor teams but at least Queens had some intensity. We looked like we had been on the beers all afternoon. Mehmets save in the second half was excellent nice to see him make it stick, I have been critical that he has palmed too many into the danger area but that was good. Holmes I'm afraid just isn't the answer, completely froze when he had a great chance to collect the lose ball at the edge of the Queens D, this level looks beyond him and I would much rather see Sutherland given some experience.