Dees v St Mirren- the battle for European glory

2 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

I must have missed the bit where Dundee United won a UEFA Cup final. Even their own fans don't claim that.

For me it was the claim that they have more trophies that tickled me. Like, anyone can count them.

Next he'll be claiming his lot have more :lol:

Dundee FC 🤣

Big club 🤣🤣

Bigger than Dundee Utd 🤣🤣🤣

Aw ma sides 🤣🤣

Teams who have won things since the Osmonds and Slade had number ones - St. Mirren and Dundee Utd.

Teams who huvnae - Dundee

Jeezo, I thought the Sheep were bad for thinking they were still big club due to their past glories. At least there’s some Aberdeen fans still alive that can remember their glory days. 🤣

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Fucking hell, I can see now why this weegie mob are despised on here.

Thank you.

Shit at geography.

متشکرم

6 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

In a thread that's supposed to be discussing the upcoming game? 

What point are you trying to make exactly?

That's not really what your discussing though is it. 

And that kind of the point that's made 

3 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

You're*

7 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

It also wasn't me that brought up the shite chat about hunting down Trevor Carson's closed Twitter, brought up Dundee United or deemed having more seats as being a bigger club - that was all from your (correct usage, thanks) lot. 

So again, what is the point being made?

4 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

Pedantry - the last refuge of p***ks 

Getting the fucking basics right isn't pedantry m8.

5 hours ago, Derryboy62 said:

If Dundee and St Mirren had a joint

Now you’re talking…….the pipe of peace! ✌️ 

Cheech and Chong eat yer heart out 🥰 

Black and white trainers optional.

IMG_9415.thumb.jpeg.5a37e55e465f1f3625ab794930846bc4.jpeg

1 hour ago, Insaintee said:

Pedantry - the last refuge of p***ks 

As much as I like the poster Ludo, there’s nae need ever to be in the grammar and spelling police , I like you insaintee think it’s a last grasp at straws , sorry Ludo but it’s a pet hate of mines 

image.jpeg.1d7f2c36739e54dded0020b30f21a4ea.jpeg.32cb526a484c75db8bf6bce4cda6213c.jpeg

Dundee better worry.

Only four league games left for these VAR wrong decisions to even themselves out over the season so surely we're due to be gifted one or two utter howlers our way on Saturday.

In all honesty, we should be at least 4 points better off from those decisions that SPFL have admitted they got wrong which is truly frustrating.

On the plus side, we actually have justification for being the most moaning faced supporters in the league.

22 minutes ago, Wee jeemie said:

As much as I like the poster Ludo, there’s nae need ever to be in the grammar and spelling police , I like you insaintee think it’s a last grasp at straws , sorry Ludo but it’s a pet hate of mines 

Nah, getting your/you're wrong is unforgivable for me. 

What straws am I grasping at? Have you read the thread? Bizarre.

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

image.jpeg.1d7f2c36739e54dded0020b30f21a4ea.jpeg.32cb526a484c75db8bf6bce4cda6213c.jpeg

Dundee better worry.

Only four league games left for these VAR wrong decisions to even themselves out over the season so surely we're due to be gifted one or two utter howlers our way on Saturday.

In all honesty, we should be at least 4 points better off from those decisions that SPFL have admitted they got wrong which is truly frustrating.

On the plus side, we actually have justification for being the most moaning faced supporters in the league.

I noted that James Bolton being sent off against us was listed as one of the major f**k ups. 

I can't even remember what it was for.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I noted that James Bolton being sent off against us was listed as one of the major f**k ups. 

I can't even remember what it was for.

He committed a foul in the 2-0 win a few weeks back and was shown a straight red late on. We then lost Bolton for the game at Livi on the Saturday which we lost 1-0.

VAR told ref to go to monitor and ref did. Then upheld the red.

Then we appealed the red and the decision was not overturned.

Now we are told two months later that the decision was wrong. Despite it going through 3 levels of checks/appeal and the SFA and referee who issued the red incorrectly refusing to back down. To me the fact that it failed the appeal and then they admit they were wrong is the part that's absolutely unbelievable. At the very least, we should be refunded the money for the appeal.

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

He committed a foul in the 2-0 win a few weeks back and was shown a straight red late on. We then lost Bolton for the game at Livi on the Saturday which we lost 1-0.

VAR told ref to go to monitor and ref did. Then upheld the red.

Then we appealed the red and the decision was not overturned.

Now we are told two months later that the decision was wrong. Despite it going through 3 levels of checks/appeal and the SFA and referee who issued the red incorrectly refusing to back down. To me the fact that it failed the appeal and then they admit they were wrong is the part that's absolutely unbelievable. At the very least, we should be refunded the money for the appeal.

Agreed. It's an absolute fucking shambles. 

I can't even remember what I thought of the decision at the time but regardless the fact they've flip flopped on the decision months later after upholding the appeal and you've wasted your money is nothing short of disgraceful.