Dees v St Mirren- the battle for European glory

24 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

No baka no top six.

No woman no cry.

No celtic shop no St Mirrens grund.

Checks his ‘thread bingo’ post from page one… chalks off ‘Celtic Shop’, puts kettle on and opens up a fresh packet of chocolate Hob Nobs.

14 minutes ago, Fide said:

A high scoring draw where football is the winner, if you please. 

Much obliged. 

Killie fans acting like they're not already definitely going to Europe is a bit silly, tbh.

5 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Killie fans acting like they're not already definitely going to Europe is a bit silly, tbh.

Oh i know that, I'd just like you'd both to have a lovely game of football 

1 hour ago, Fide said:

A high scoring draw where football is the winner, if you please. 

Much obliged. 

I admire the twitchy arse but if Killie blow 4th from here it would be an absolute miracle.

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

At last. It took longer than expected, but now the thread is spiraling down the toilet faster than Scotland’s First Minister the last St Mirren v Dundee thread. Result!

You do know your constant wittering on about bin fires and how the thread should read out has been the most monotonous and predictable posts over the first three pages?

Have a bit of self awareness.

Thank you. 

As for the match any decent outfit would be filling the away end for a European showdown. 

Will be lucky to reach the 800 mark with this lot though. 

Shame, but it should be a good atmosphere none the less. 

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

monotonous and predictable posts ...

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

As for the match any decent outfit would be filling the away end for a European showdown. 

Will be lucky to reach the 800 mark with this lot though. 

rain-on-your-wedding-day-gif.gif

• Div changed the title to Dees v St Mirren- the battle for European glory

Always look forward to a day out in Dundee, it's an absolutely brilliant away trip!

Completely different type of pressure in this one, it really should be enjoyable for both sets of fans with both teams going right at it.

Home side are rightly favourites, in better form than we are, and absolutely pumped us up there last time, but we've got big players back and whilst I think we will certainly concede on Saturday I also fancy us to score at least one ourselves too.

I'll go 2-2 with a last minute Toyosi equaliser sparking limbs in the Shankley, keeping us 2pts clear with 3 to play.

6 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

monotonous and predictable 

Thank you. 

On the subject of monotonous and predictable, this Thank you chat is brutal. 

7 hours ago, Div said:

Always look forward to a day out in Dundee, it's an absolutely brilliant away trip!

Completely different type of pressure in this one, it really should be enjoyable for both sets of fans with both teams going right at it.

Home side are rightly favourites, in better form than we are, and absolutely pumped us up there last time, but we've got big players back and whilst I think we will certainly concede on Saturday I also fancy us to score at least one ourselves too.

I'll go 2-2 with a last minute Toyosi equaliser sparking limbs in the Shankley, keeping us 2pts clear with 3 to play.

Thank you for changing the thread title. It was causing me sleepless nights and a great deal of stress.

Thank you. 

6 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Virtually everything that oor Alanis claims to be ironic in that song isn’t. 🤣

Which makes the song rather ironic. Wonder if she meant it.

As for the game, I wouldn't sniff at a point. We played well on Sunday, by all accounts Dundee did too. I'm resigned to Dundee leapfrogging us at some point, so it would be nice to cling on to 5th for another week at least.

23 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

Which makes the song rather ironic. Wonder if she meant it.

As for the game, I wouldn't sniff at a point. We played well on Sunday, by all accounts Dundee did too. I'm resigned to Dundee leapfrogging us at some point, so it would be nice to cling on to 5th for another week at least.

I think our only real chance to leapfrog you comes on Saturday.  If you can get a draw you'd be favourites to hold on to 5th.

7 hours ago, Div said:

Dundee not wanting to lose and St Mirren happy with a point. 0-0 with no shots on target.

11 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I think our only real chance to leapfrog you comes on Saturday.  If you can get a draw you'd be favourites to hold on to 5th.

I'm hopeful we can pick up points against Hearts and Kilmarnock, but Kilmarnock are such a bogey team for us at the minute and despite probably deserving something from our recent game against Hearts, we came away with nothing. Dundee seem like a side that are more capable of grinding out a result than us.