Dees v St Mirren- the battle for European glory

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Drooper said:

Outstanding! That is some scoreline.

Not unprecedented.

Two x 3-0 away wins already this season wearing the red kit.

ETA...spoke too soon.

Edited by Arch Stanton

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I've seen a team bottle a 3-0 lead at Dens with 15 to go before... though that was Dundee.

No chance - he's brought on someone worse than Donnelly.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

That is probably the most mental refereeing decision I have seen. He threw a right hook at Marcus and lightly connected……..decision…………a talking to 😂

FT 1-3
Easy. Felt like we were playing a team who didn't belong in the top six, like St Johnstone or Motherwell or something.
Second goal is a lovely cultured finish into the corner by Scotty Tanser - he runs down the wing for me. Third is Olusanya bullying their back line and goalie before poking it home. 
After that went in both teams seemed to acknowledge the difference between the sides and just played it out. We could have scored more if we wanted, but why rub it in? Fair play, we even let the home team stick in a consolation, because why not?
Hibs fans must be looking at that Dundee team and kicking themselves.
The Dees are certainly not getting six plus points from its next three games, their season is over. That team will somehow finish 6th - 6th!
For us Europe is in the bag, are Killie catchable in 4th? Probably not, but if they lose at Ibrox tomorrow it certainly makes next weeks game betwixt the sides in Paisley interesting. 
Tanser MOTM for me, superb player and a lovely goal. Fans sang his name all day, rightly so. Mandron didn't score but lead the line brilliantly. CBM ran the midfield.
We go into the Killie game with our passports renewed (need at least six months till expiry) and full of confidence.