Elgin City vs Clyde

I suspect our result won't matter anyway. Stranraer are an absolute gang led by a headsgone merchant. They might get a point by virtue of Limphousemuir's embarassing form but there's no chance they pick up 3 points. We're safe as I've said all along. I look forward to the many apology posts come 5pm Saturday.

40 minutes ago, Wee man the jackass said:

I suspect our result won't matter anyway. Stranraer are an absolute gang led by a headsgone merchant. They might get a point by virtue of Limphousemuir's embarassing form but there's no chance they pick up 3 points. We're safe as I've said all along. I look forward to the many apology posts come 5pm Saturday.

9th place in the 2nd division doesn't seem anything to be particularly smug about. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Going to be a horrible afternoon unless we put in a Stenny away type performance and we can relax for the last 20 minutes or so. 

McCall will hopefully have the players under no illusions that the job is far from done.

34 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

9th place in the 2nd division doesn't seem anything to be particularly smug about. 

No, but better than 10th.

I, too, think Clyde are safe if they're even halfway at themselves on Saturday.

Would be funny if this is the first game this season that we manage to score more than 2 goals. Not for Clyde, mind, but I'd laugh. Big Jonesy to score a hat trick in what I'm sure will be his last outing for the club.

Edited by WeAreElgin

19 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:

Would be funny if this is the first game this season that we manage to score more than 2 goals. Not for Clyde, mind, but I'd laugh. Big Jonesy to score a hat trick in what I'm sure will be his last outing for the club.

Jesus, I forgot all about him. Thanks for that. 

41 minutes ago, Lawman33 said:

Where’s the best place for parking? I know there’s a music festival on so looking for recommendations.

Leisure centre car park next to the ground might be the best bet. The car park that folk usually use right across from the festival will be a definite no go. Tesco car park I would say would be a good back up. 3 hours free parking and just a 2 minute walk from Borough Briggs.

1 hour ago, Super Elgin City said:

Leisure centre car park next to the ground might be the best bet. The car park that folk usually use right across from the festival will be a definite no go. Tesco car park I would say would be a good back up. 3 hours free parking and just a 2 minute walk from Borough Briggs.

Great, thanks.

6 hours ago, Wee man the jackass said:

Limphousemuir

You will not stop saying this and it’s honestly some of the most pathetic patter I’ve ever seen. Truly rubbish. Stop trying to make it happen.

Edited by Brian Carrigan

There was an Elgin fan here saying how everyone associated with Elgin FC hate Stranraer and would gladly see them slip into the Lowland League. Stranraer is the further away ground for the club & supporters etc and how they will make sure they help Clyde finish stay in the league at Stranraer expense....

Clyde are one of the most if not thee most hated clubs from the championship down so I'm certain that Elgin will be out for 3 points. If we are to stay up then we need a Stenny like performance. No passengers & no excuses.  

I’ve no idea where this Stranraer hatred nonsense has come from - I’ve never heard it mentioned. Given our hovering over the trap door for the past few seasons I can’t imagine many Elgin fans will celebrating another team falling out of the league.