Stranraer v Stenhousemuir - The Worriers v The Warriors

Just blummin well win. Please.

I'd love to be there, but being located over 300 miles away is a bit of an issue. 

There in spirit, etc......

I can't see us losing by 3 so an Elgin win will almost certainly be needed.

I hope Clyde do finish bottom as they are far better equipped to beat East Kilbride which I certainly hope Stranraer/Clyde do!

As I said elsewhere, N. Jamieson/Wedderburn won't be risked so we only have 15 outfielders to choose from and they're all 'senior pros' so we can't field some sort of joke reserve side. I believe the entire squad is off to Benidorm for a jolly for a few days, leaving a couple of days after the match so perhaps their minds will be elsewhere.

I suspect Stranraer will fly out of the traps but if they don't get an early goal, may become increasingly nervy.

I'm looking forward to a good day out to end a fantastic season.

From a Stenhousemuir perspective it would be nice to win, but to be honest I would really like to see Stranraer avoid the play off. Clyde are better equipped to beat EK, I think. 

Our record is abysmal down there so a feeling that Stranraer won't have a better chance to get a win with us winding down.

Looking forward to the trip - I think there will be a healthy contingent making the trip. Hopefully for a day in the sun.

I hope Stranraer finish above Clyde. It's always a nice trip to Stranraer where as a visit to Clyde's rented home is a non event. Even the pies and sausage rolls are crap. However, give Clyde their due. Whoever has pumped the money into them in January deserves some reward I suppose. If Clyde end up bottom, toss a coin who I'd rather survive between them and EK. Clyde have ploughed the cash in from January where as EK have thrown the cash in from the beginning of the season. It's a pity both can't be in the lowland league next season.

On 30/04/2024 at 20:22, frustrated fan said:

I hope Stranraer finish above Clyde. It's always a nice trip to Stranraer where as a visit to Clyde's rented home is a non event. Even the pies and sausage rolls are crap. However, give Clyde their due. Whoever has pumped the money into them in January deserves some reward I suppose. If Clyde end up bottom, toss a coin who I'd rather survive between them and EK. Clyde have ploughed the cash in from January where as EK have thrown the cash in from the beginning of the season. It's a pity both can't be in the lowland league next season.

Exactly! 👍 

I Really hope Stranraer win this game and finish 9th! 🙏 

39 minutes ago, Wee man the jackass said:

Biggest game in yer clubs history and can't be arsed to go to it 🤣 Get doon

It's called life son. You'll know when you get one.

2 hours ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

Some quick (and possibly incorrect) maths suggests the bookies think Stranraer have between a 10 and 13% chance of avoiding finishing bottom via Elgin/Stranraer wins

I've seen worse odds. Lost money on most of em. 🤪

I’m pretty much resigned to us finishing button but, hopefully Stranraer ( and Elgin ) give us a bit of hope during the 90.

Last week was painful, knew we were on to nothing after 10 minutes. 

Return of Forrest is massive for us. 
Matty Grant struggling again, due you risk him knowing there’s a chance of missing him for two of the biggest games in the clubs history or do you go for it? 

On 04/05/2024 at 12:52, King Kebab said:

C’mon Stennie, do the right thing!!!2995394B-79CB-4B2C-948D-7EE6EE423936.gif.71b6b2370e514edc1728c410d516bf9e.gif

Well Done Stennie you did your part, pity Elgin didn’t get the script!!!