Celtic v Hearts

A team we've lost twice to this season, a win of any kind will suffice here, with four  games remaining the points are all that matters, performances, individually and collectively matter hee haw, just get the three points by whatever means possible. 

Despite some patchy recent form the Jam Tarts are the third best side in the country quite comfortably and, as I have previously mentioned beaten us twice this season so they will give us a tough game and be well up for this as, end of the day they aren't playing Rangers.....*

*Incoming 🎣 

Edited by Flybhoy

Don't think Celtic look particularly good at all just now but ultimately they are at home and have something to play for and we don't. 

Would like to think we could go there with no pressure and play our best stuff, but it's very hard to win 3 times in a row against them. Narrow Celtic win. 

We just have to keep on winning whether it’s ugly or not and be great to beat the diets,I stay in Dalkeith in Midlothian so I’ll be leaving in a bus to go to Celtic park and I’d imagine they’ll more or less sell their allocation despise them nearly as much as the cream buns,I’ll take 1-0 as long as we win 🍀

18 minutes ago, wingnut said:

We just have to keep on winning whether it’s ugly or not and be great to beat the diets,I stay in Dalkeith in Midlothian so I’ll be leaving in a bus to go to Celtic park and I’d imagine they’ll more or less sell their allocation despise them nearly as much as the cream buns,I’ll take 1-0 as long as we win 🍀

East coast glory seeker☝️

50 minutes ago, wingnut said:

Don’t worry, I am pretty certain Hearts supporters hate you even more. Especially glory-hunting arseholes from Midlothian. Bigoted entitled trash to a man. 😊

Edited by Kyle Reese

6 minutes ago, SEETHING said:

Wouldn't be surprised if we throw our bitches a bone for once. 

Probably should. I would prefer them to win the league rather than their cousins. The less money the *** make to cover their expenditure the better. Both are scum anyway, so no real pleasure in either winning it.

On a tenuously related topic, has anyone else noticed that Paul McStay looks like Darth Vader when he takes his mask off in Return of the Jedi?

1 minute ago, Kyle Reese said:

On a tenuously related topic, has anyone else noticed that Paul McStay looks like Darth Vader when he takes his mask off in Return of the Jedi?

Paul McStay was in Return of the Jedi?

2 hours ago, wingnut said:

Holding scottish football back one glory seeking bigot at a time.

9 hours ago, wingnut said:

Do they not teach punctuation in Dalkeith?

11 hours ago, wingnut said:

Don't tell me ....."ma da and his da and his da .......the Lisbon Lions were all born within 50 miles. of Dalkieth......it's no a wee green swastika.."

12 hours ago, Gorgie greatness said:

East coast glory seeker☝️

I’m born and bred in the Gorbals and have followed Celtic all my life,glory seeker my arse 🍀