Partick Thistle (4)🔴🟡⚫️ vs Airdrieonians (3)♦️

1 minute ago, Mediocre Pundit said:

I think you get the middle too, no? It’s just we divide it in two - you had the north side, now you’ve also got the city side?

Na mate been told we can’t sit there by the stewards fans being moved 

1 minute ago, Branch Ton said:

Or Clydebank Lite. Two charlatan mobs. A plague on both their houses.

I'm sure this sounded fantastic in your head. The reality appears more like you have come up from air from quenching your thirst from a local puddle to mash your keyboard and then hit "submit reply"

5 minutes ago, jagsfan57 said:

The middle section’s the Directors box is it not ?

Yeah mate but loads round about it was all taped off too with stewards moving fans. They had to relent a bit and a guy in a Partick suit has ripped a lot of the tape up so fair play. Just want the best atmosphere possible. 

Our wee teams big day out and all 

Appreciate it's cool as f**k for the home support watching one of their own players in the crowd with the megaphone.

But the megaphone is one aspect of 'European football culture' that I don't want us to adopt. A drum is annoying but can add to an atmosphere. A wee fucking ned screaming at the top of his lungs through a megaphone would be fucking murder.

Charlie Telfer is a very well spoken young man. Too good for your Cro Magnon support.

Get this lot pumped please Jags. 

These playoffs have been a superb idea. Crowds have been huge as well as a general atmosphere of excitement. 

The best thing you can say about Colin Steven getting such an important ref gig is that at least it's not David Munro.

Just now, No_Problemo said:

Why the f**k have they appointed this utter clown to such a big game…

I'm slightly optimistic that the winners might have players suspended for both legs of the semi.

Just now, No_Problemo said:

Why the f**k have they appointed this utter clown to such a big game…

The ref? 

Michael Stewart? 

Gies a clue

8 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Appreciate it's cool as f**k for the home support watching one of their own players in the crowd with the megaphone.

But the megaphone is one aspect of 'European football culture' that I don't want us to adopt. A drum is annoying but can add to an atmosphere. A wee fucking ned screaming at the top of his lungs through a megaphone would be fucking murder.

It works really well in non-league, I think the wee ultras that have sprung up in recent years have added a great deal... but only because at that level I can enjoy their work from a distance. If you were forced to be anywhere near them in a stadium it would be murder.