Dumbarton vs Stirling, Stirling vs Dumbarton

Who goes through?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes through?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/05/24 at 18:45

3 minutes ago, Binos said:

Being a stirling fan?

Genuinely surprised how Stirling have fallen from grace.You have a good team but clearly something must have happened behind the scenes.

God knows how we will do vs spartans...

Congratulations Dumbarton. Deserved to go through over the two legs. We've got a lot of decisions to make as a club over the summer. A lot of players need to be moved on.

Not being able to watch or attend that and staring at the wee Bet365 pitch for 90 minutes was absolute fucking torture, especially in that 2nd half where it looked like it was only a matter of time until it flashed up saying Stirling had scored.

Delighted we’re through and thoroughly looking forward to Tuesday evening. 

Just now, FifeSons said:

Only thing you’ve got to think is how much that will have taken out of us. Contrast that with Spartans who had a very easy afternoon. I hope we do the cryotherapy!

ICE & FIRE by Paul McPherson for all your physio needs......

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Not being able to watch or attend that and staring at the wee Bet365 pitch for 90 minutes was absolute fucking torture, especially in that 2nd half where it looked like it was only a matter of time until it flashed up saying Stirling had scored.

It was honestly pretty comfortable other than a few hairy moments and us starting the second half very slowly. Div Wilson had a great chance that he really should’ve put away before half time. I think if we’d gone ahead, Stirling would’ve crumbled. I thought it was very flat from the home fans. They didn’t look like they believed they could do it.

4 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Same here, was working earlier & sat watching 365 

2 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

It was honestly pretty comfortable other than a few hairy moments and us starting the second half very slowly. Div Wilson had a great chance that he really should’ve put away before half time. I think if we’d gone ahead, Stirling would’ve crumbled. I thought it was very flat from the home fans. They didn’t look like they believed they could do it.

Was there a decent support there today?

3 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

I thought it was very flat from the home fans. They didn’t look like they believed they could do it.

Can you blame us? We scored one more goal this season than an Edinburgh team that was playing its goalkeeping coach in games

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Bye bye guys, thanks for the 12 points. You can go back to your level now xx

I do laugh at posts like this, sad as f**k.

i do hope you’re just a silly wee school kid and you’ll grow up.

more likely you’re a middle aged man with a job and family I feel really sorry for them.

ye just canny enjoy your promotion but need to ‘try’ to #### on someone else. Deary me. 

(please feel free to reply, I’ll no be reading it)

Edited by Carmel Wafer

18 minutes ago, unitedbino said:

Can you blame us? We scored one more goal this season than an Edinburgh team that was playing its goalkeeping coach in games

A complete embarrassment of a season