Celtic v Rangers Saturday 11th May 12:30

12 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I'm thinking Lundstrum's performance must be the worst I've seen in a derby, struggling to think of any near it other than Ricksen getting subbed after 20 minutes.

It's always worth mentioning Jordan Jones putting himself out for 4 months with a knee injury whilst simultaneously getting himself sent off

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Nope, Carter Vickers is pish. Couldn’t hack it in the English second division. He’s just ok looking up here.

I know it's quite established on here you like a wee fib but CCV played about 5 seasons I think in the championship before we signed him, its quite clear he could 'hack it'.

Edited by gannonball

13 hours ago, printer said:

Not everything has to be about Falkirk, m8.

Did someone say Connor Sammon? 😍

Not everything has to be about Alloa, m8. 

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

The best thing about Miller's meltdown is that he went on to Sportsound later and doubled down

Jeez, I had to watch that through my fingers. In the heat of the moment, on first viewing you'd forgive someone for saying they think it's a yellow but to double down on Sky, then go on to BBC and continue. 

I feel quite embarrassed for him.

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

It's oh so quite....

Mind I asked you a few weeks a go about the Celtic dug out getting pelted at ibrox?

You were very quite about it.

Just now, Ooooft. said:

Mind I asked you a few weeks a go about the Celtic dug out getting pelted at ibrox?

You were very quite about it.

celtic were extremely vocal about that,  yet when predictably their own fans do the same thing they go silent. 

The **** must be carrying a hefty old wage bill. I expect missing out on £20-30m from the Champions League group stages (is next season the last time without having to play qualifiers?) will be a bit of a blow to their balance sheets.

Just now, Kyle Reese said:

The **** must be carrying a hefty old wage bill. I expect missing out on £20-30m from the Champions League group stages (is next season the last time without having to play qualifiers?) will be a bit of a blow to their balance sheets.

They go directly into the  CL though.

Just now, bennett said:

They go directly into the  CL though.

Ah, you use **** to refer to Celtic? An antiquated term for them that died out a while ago. Should we be trying to resurrect this? Not totally against the idea, just need to make sure we are on the same page if it catches on.

Just now, Kyle Reese said:

Why is the term **** started out? It has been deemed non sectarian. It refers to the behaviour of their uncouth fans.

It's strange as they have a website called E ---- and celtic officially endorse the Thai ----.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, bennett said:

It's strange as they have a website called E ---- and celtic officially endorse the Thai ----.

Neither term is sectarian, and you are absolutely correct. No idea why it should be starred out.

Edited by Kyle Reese