Killie in Europe 2024/25

18 minutes ago, Fide said:

You Aberdeen fans REALLY have to get over Derek. 

Trust me trips to Frankfurt & Helsinki for meaningful European football last season, rather than qualification failure saw that I have got over his perennial failure

Del keeps up his record of failing to qualify for the meaningful games yet again apparently 

Haven't read through this thread and it may have been mentioned already, but what the f*ck was that Killie crowd about tonight? It might have been different at the actual match, but on TV all you could hear was the bloody drum. Zero atmosphere, and for about an hour all Killie needed was one goal.

Just now, Pizzo said:

Dons fans have plenty to say these days. Wonder why that could be.

Mmn I wonder.

Sure if Killie hadn't been forced to travel to the barren north on Sunday they wouldn't have embarrassed Scotland again in Europe.

In fairness they've come a long way in a short time since losing to Welsh part timers 

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Haven't read through this thread and it may have been mentioned already, but what the f*ck was that Killie crowd about tonight? It might have been different at the actual match, but on TV all you could hear was the bloody drum. Zero atmosphere, and for about an hour all Killie needed was one goal.

Just mentioned it a matter of minutes ago.

Embarrassing crowd

1 minute ago, Ayrfix said:

Ach well, at least you can concentrate on the League. Oh wait.....

You lot can only continue to dream about what it must be like to play in Europe.

Ok, we’re out, but the memories of Belgium, Norway And Denmark will remain for a long time.

Away back to the seaside league where you belong.

And by the way, I’m not hurting, just proud of what we’ve achieved.

WFAANW.

Gutted to go out. Really happy with tonight’s performance (and probably European performances overall), we tried to bully them into submission and it nearly worked

3-1 to them on aggregate is a fair reflection of the tie overall if you ask me.

13 minutes ago, Ayrfix said:

Ach well, at least you can concentrate on the League. Oh wait.....

Has there been another pandemic during tonight’s game? Have the other 35 games been cancelled?